Did AF1’s Ever Go Out Of Style In Your Region?

What Color AF1 You Prefer More?

• White

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Black

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I FW Both

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Yeah man, we all had sb’s that’s something everyone rocked from the skating kids to the hood kids.
nah u gotta be older than shotsrangout shotsrangout b/c what he said about gr dunks was accurate and I entered hs the year b4 he was finishing. sb's were a sneakerhead shoe until maybe last year. I'd throw blazers in there as well b/c 08 is when the started getting hot again.

Out here, kids was definitely rockin SBs. Especially once skateboarding got acceptable amongst black kids

nah u gotta be older than shotsrangout shotsrangout b/c what he said about gr dunks was accurate and I entered hs the year b4 he was finishing. I'd throw blazers in there as well b/c 08 is when the started getting hot again.
In HS around 06 through 10, you couldn’t see a dude without a pair of Nike Blazers

There was a segment of *****s with Polo Boots/Ugg Boots w/ the furr...with Trues/Rocks/7s/ Antiks etc in the late 00s to 10. It was a thing for sure :lol:.

Even remember the Lil Russian hats some dudes did it with to finish it off. NYC cats did BB simons with it too.

da era you're referring to was Jim Jones POME to about French Montana Max B coke wave era.

da Russian hats you're talking about was..

Screenshot_20200307-000646.png

I graduated hs in 2006.

we all had sb’s but we literally copped everything. All the sb’s, all the jays, only the good forces though.

There was a good 50-75 of us in my hs that had 100+ pairs of kicks. That’s how you had skateboarders kicking it with kids pitching crack. We all were friends over shoes and weed.

New Boyz? You mean The Pack with the Vans song? New Boys didn’t wear vans like that from what I remember
The Pack didn't impact like the New Boyz. They did crack the door however. When I came back from NY that summer I thought most tof he dudes at my school was gay b/c they looked like New Boyz w/ those tight colorful jeans & tees. It was a culture shock. I was dressing like Jim Jones wallet chain n' all. I had no clue what was going on b/c we was n't doing that in NY.

The Pack didn't impact like the New Boyz. They did crack the door however. When I came back from NY that summer I thought most tof he dudes at my school was gay b/c they looked like New Boyz w/ those tight colorful jeans & tees. It was a culture shock. I was dressing like Jim Jones wallet chain n' all. I had no clue what was going on b/c we was doing that in NY.
Yeah the Jerkin movement made ****** get colorful and rock the skinniest of jeans. Was a strange time because people my age wasn’t with it like that by folks around my little cousin age who’s like 3 years younger than me was messin with it

After like 05 and definitely into the late 00s (06.07.08.09)....AF1 wasnt it anymore. I’m sorry bruh. It is what it is :lol:.

you're timeline STILL off.

they were still on in 2008

however they did take a backseat by da time...

dropped... it was all Foamposites and Jordans (da slimes, south beaches, are pictured.).. but even then high's were still done in da hood.

you're timeline STILL off.

they were still on in 2008

however they did take a backseat by da time...

dropped... it was all Foamposites and Jordans (da slimes, south beaches, are pictured.).. but even then high's were still done in da hood.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but NYC was behind Bmore & Dc at this time :lol:. We was off forces man. Y’all still kept me going for a lil longer.

Credit to y’all for the rockstar wave and slimming down with Jim n them tho (tops). DC *****s was rocking slimmer jeans and NB/Nike Boots. Bmore *****s had the capris and throwback kicks/foams. That I-95 corridor influenced a lot of fashion for the next decade.

Those who really know.

Back
Top Bottom