Did any body watch katt williams american hustle.

Yes i've seen it and it kinda does.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE CAN I FIND THE TOP AUTHENTIC SNEAKER WEBSITES POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

not the 23's

supremekicks23-img480x291-1175683752_-7.jpg

^^ yeah def not the 23's. its that^^^. ugly shoe imo.

yea its definitly those..not the 23's...you could tell cause of the grey part on the bottom.

I thought it was the 23s too. That's how u know when you're a sneakerhead, cause u look at people's feet no matter har far u are from them (or howfar the camera is from them on tv) because it was sure as hell hard to tell.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I thought it was the 23s too. That's how u know when you're a sneakerhead, cause u look at people's feet no matter har far u are from them (or how far the camera is from them on tv) because it was sure as hell hard to tell.
No thats called an obsession

glad i wasn't the only one who thought it was the xx3's. then my girlfriend of all people says 'he's not special enough to get those beforethey drop'...yet.

I thought it was the 23s too. That's how u know when you're a sneakerhead, cause u look at people's feet no matter har far u are from them (or how far the camera is from them on tv) because it was sure as hell hard to tell.
There's a difference?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KiddofJordans235

yeah i seriously doubt he could get some jays early esp. the 23's!!

You never know; if he's real tight with a JB athlete he possibly could get a pair. I think they get their pairswell in advance of RD, but have to wait until instructed to rock them. When the XX's dropped, the first official sighting was D.A. wearing them in somenon-televised game against a scrub team weeks in advance of the RD and I KNOW of all ways they could've introduced that model, that couldn't have beenthe plan.
That being said, he's wearing a pair of Show'ms

Originally Posted by KiddofJordans235

yeah i seriously doubt he could get some jays early esp. the 23's!!
Well, the first person I saw wearing the 23's was Terrence J on 106 and Park.
laugh.gif

It's Ewing-gate all over again.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

There's a difference?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well according to him there is. Icould've sworn they were one in the same.

Back
Top Bottom