Did anyone else cop the Grey Nurse fusion Vs on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by michael g

Buy what you want. I get tired of reading everyone trash Fusions. They're not all garbage.

i can think of a lot of numbered jordans i think are ugly...fusions are alright by me, some are better than others just like any other shoe

Originally Posted by ItsEvolution

Buy what you want. I get tired of reading everyone trash Fusions. They're not all garbage.

Which ones arent garbage?

Originally Posted by Hugo

indifferent.gif
NO

I usually put the good foot locker spray on every new pair of Jordans, but these shoes didn't like the spray at all!!! It looks like it lightened thegreen leather and made marks where the silicone was moving down the shoe during drying. I tried to use the suggested Armor All cleaning wipes in the purplepackage and the green was coming off on them...what the hell kinda leather are these made out of??? This is the first time any Jordans have done this!!!

Originally Posted by cqjordans23

wouldnt got them if they were on sale for 5 dollars
indifferent.gif
really now? is it that bad? i just think majority of NT hates fusion because if you wear one the OG heads will say your uncool or whatever, its assimple as if you like it then buy it, i don't base my decision with what the majority says is cool or not

the only fusions worth even lookin at are either 5's or 12's..heard they got some 11 fusions commin up...the thought of that is jus horrific ..lol.but2 your pick....nope..no cop here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom