Did anyone ever notice this on "A Different World"

Dwayne Wayne had some serious heat as far as Jordans/Nike's..
pimp.gif
 Anyone who watched "A Different World" know what i am talking about.. Who else seen this as well? 

Since I'm an older head, I noticed it

I used to be jealous

Ron did at times too

I kind of grew up watching this show and notice the Heat on his feet.. They had all of them.. 

Dude, Dwayne Wayne was The King of Nike & Air Jordans back then
straight up my sneaker role model, yo

his rotation put the Fresh Prince, Martin, Theo & whoever else to shame

Will and Martin always had the freshest jays Martin would even have episodes with him buying them to make Gina mad cuz he spent they money lol Jamie Fox had a couple of jay days also I think he bought Orlando Brown some 11's

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Are you sure about that because as I can remember Marlon use to rock heat in the "The Wayne Bro" TV show.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Not DJ on Rosanne...he is GOAT.

watched reruns a few years back and remember seeing some hits but it wasnt the same back then

Notice? Of course. It was the only reason I would stop to watch that show for a couple minutes. The show was absolutely horrible, but catching a few good J's made wasting those several minutes of my life worth it.

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Notice? Of course. It was the only reason I would stop to watch that show for a couple minutes. The show was absolutely horrible, but catching a few good J's made wasting those several minutes of my life worth it.

A Different World was horrible
indifferent.gif

That's why it was in the top ten for several years, was a nice lead in to Cheers, and even beat the Cosby Show in black households?

You serious bruh??

dwayne-wayne.jpg

jordan-2.jpg

Originally Posted by FDUB

Dwayne Wayne had some serious heat as far as Jordans/Nike's..
pimp.gif
 Anyone who watched "A Different World" know what i am talking about.. Who else seen this as well? 

I feel like this is a known fact. 
embarassed.gif

Dwayne & Price both had the flyness back then, but most tv people did in the 80s-90s... the little kid from Roseanne always had heat on too

DeWayne Wayne and Ron Johnson stayed wearing fresh Jordan's from the 2's to the 7's...

Horrible??? A different world was one of the most original TV shows that ever came on TV... I still watch it to this day.. It was actually better then the Cosby show IMO..  

funny story I remembered after seeing this thread. I went in for a job interview at a physical therapy clinic about 4-5 years ago. The day I had my interview, one of the patients was Kadeem Hardison. He was wearing the taxi 12's while getting his knee iced. Maybe you should change the name of this thread to the Kadeem Hardison Jordan thread. Anyone remember white men can't jump?

of1oux.jpg

Back
Top Bottom