Did Anyone Hear Jim Jones and Ma$e Make Up on Power 105 NYC?

this happened on power 105.1 on saturday about 6 or 7 pm
My girl was sitting in the car and I JUST missed it because I got out the car to go to the store.

she said how jim called in while mase was on air and he apologized for everything he did when he was younger and now he's a wiser man. and even asked djself for mase's number so he can speak to him more off the air.

My girl couldnt remember much more details. did anyone else catch this? or know anyone else that caught it?

this is just the prequel for them to beef again.

or jim enlisted Mase to mess with Cam on some "my enemy is your enemy" type +@+!

My son jimmy took him off the coofi list.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

2 irrelevant dudes tryin to become moe relevant...
don't be naive

Ma$e got millions from his badboy days and hood winkin church folks

Jim Jones is very relevant in 2009

I guess when your album flops on a major it matures you and helps you see the light.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

don't be naive

laugh.gif

Mase is a hustler for real. that tithe money
pimp.gif

don't be naive

Harlem Hustler, I can't at all knock it,
But you hard when you go in the lord's pocket

don't be naive

mase still irrelevant to the music section...

and jim jones is relecant how? lol #%%%+... u need to leave new york and see the the rest of the world dont listn to that bs...

Yea I wouldn't say Jimmy is relevant anymore but there are a lot of cats that are in a far worse position than he is. I'm sure he still made bank offPop Champagne even if he did steal if from Browse.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

don't be naive

mase still irrelevant to the music section...

and jim jones is relecant how? lol #%%%+... u need to leave new york and see the the rest of the world dont listn to that bs...

Yea I wouldn't say Jimmy is relevant anymore but there are a lot of cats that are in a far worse position than he is. I'm sure he still made bank off Pop Champagne even if he did steal if from Browse.
he's on dancin on me..another one of those records that pop off in parties and clubs so his show money ain't slowin down anytime soon.

and Ihatetime conveniently forgets that ballin will always be poppin...and if da diplomats get back together his career will be galvanized.

let's not forget that a group and prolong you career forever, just ask U-god and Cappadonna.

you also neglect that you don't have to be SUPER hot anywhere else as long as you poppin in NYC. ask you homie jadakiss
wink.gif

when you on and poppin in da biggest market in da world, you don't gotta worry about smaller outta town markets.

Jim Jones been out since 1998, he ain't goin anywhere.

If mase did one of 2 things he'd be back in rap in a split second.

A. patch it up with Cam'ron

B. Patch it up wit Puff

and people would check for him just like they did when he left da rap game for 5 years and it was like he never left..son was everywhere.

Ninjahod you probably used the word "if" 17 times in this thread.

If Jim jones does this he's relevant
If Mase patches it up with "x" he's relevant

If, If, If, If, If

you also neglect that you don't have to be SUPER hot anywhere else as long as you poppin in NYC. ask you homie jadakiss
wink.gif

when you on and poppin in da biggest market in da world, you don't gotta worry about smaller outta town markets.

B. Patch it up wit Puff

and people would check for him just like they did when he left da rap game for 5 years and it was like he never left..son was everywhere.

dude...none of those Ns is relevant...
Just cause Jones is on a record that has local buzz (not a hit record) and he can get some show money does not make him hot...
Matter fact...after how badly his album bricked and them FOUR singles hes cold as ice...thats why hes pulling stunts like this
As for Mase...that dude is a walking joke...he tried getting back with a Puff before and people wernt trying to hear that junk...
And as for Cam...that N got rnough problems with his own dying brand and career...
Dude...get out the 90's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

wink.gif

B. Patch it up wit Puff

dude...none of those Ns is relevant...
Just cause Jones is on a record that has local buzz (not a hit record) and he can get some show money does not make him hot...
Matter fact...after how badly his album bricked and them FOUR singles hes cold as ice...thats why hes pulling stunts like this
As for Mase...that dude is a walking joke...he tried getting back with a Puff before and people wernt trying to hear that junk...
And as for Cam...that N got rnough problems with his own dying brand and career...
Dude...get out the 90's
laugh.gif
says da dude wit a Nas avi...imma sure get a unbiased opinion from you...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom