Did anyone see that video on youtube...

Where they burn that poor helpless puppy to death?
You may ask... Why is there no link? I honestly cant stand to even look at the still of the video. It makes me sick to my stomach, ive lost sleep and cant even go 1 hr without thinking about it.

If you guys can, check out that video. IF YOU KNOW ANYONE in that video, FOR THE SAKE OF THE DOG, PLEASE REPORT THEM. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

can't watch stuff like that , ruins my whole day.

hopefully they catch who did it, sad ......

why even make the post?

Now people are gonna search for that vid. Their views will skyrocket and then other people will start burning baby animals to gain internet popularity.

first off why the !$#% would you watch that *%%%? if a video has anything about death and torture in a video i sure as hell aint pressing that play button. thats your own fault if you cant sleep.
report the %*$ hole but dont go watching something you know is wrong. thats just dumb.

never understood why people view *%%% like torture, someone dying, or getting killed. makes no sense. get no joy out of that *%%% so why bother?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

first off why the !$#% would you watch that *%%%? if a video has anything about death and torture in a video i sure as hell aint pressing that play button. thats your own fault if you cant sleep.
report the %*$ hole but dont go watching something you know is wrong. thats just dumb.

never understood why people view *%%% like torture, someone dying, or getting killed. makes no sense. get no joy out of that *%%% so why bother?

I honestly couldnt believe what i read... I thought it would be some sick joke....
I was wrong
frown.gif

i don't think its the fact that people want to watch it. it's the curiosity like people watching faces of death

THIS.  I agree to like 1000000%  ...I don't get it.  I've seen stuff like that cause my friends were watching it when I was younger, and the stuff really would superglue to my brain for months and months, it seems.  I understand people are curious and whatnot, but I'm not watching someone get their head chopped off, or bones broken just for fun.  I could just never want to watch that.
"Yoooo did you watch the vid of the soldier's head gettin chopped off??"

"No, b."

I have a little puppy, things that can be unseen i bet you can stomach to watch alot of %$#* now.

Seeing things like this truly hurts me. I remember when I was younger I watched The Butterfly effect and theres this part where a kid wraps up a dog in a blanket and catches him on fire. I honestly began to cry and couldn't shake it off for ever.

I swear, if I ever witnessed anybody doing something like this I would make sure they ended up in the hospital.

I never watch animal abuse videos. I can barely sit through the commercials on tv man, if i watch that video ill probably never sleep.

This one and the one where the dudes throw the dog off the roof of a building in some other country make me sick. I'd probably legit try to kill them if I was there

Yes its wrong, but I dont understand people who get shook up over it. Like I watch these videos and think "Damb thats messed up... oh well."

Please enlighten me on how this can actually impact your life for more than the 2 minutes or so you spend watching the videos.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Yes its wrong, but I dont understand people who get shook up over it. Like I watch these videos and think "Damb thats messed up... oh well."

Please enlighten me on how this can actually impact your life for more than the 2 minutes or so you spend watching the videos.

You ever own a dog bro? Stuff like this hits home hard.

dont watch it. its pretty graphic. they drench the little puppy with gasoline then light it on fire and let him run wild in flames. the dog is fighting for his life then after 45 secs it takes its last breathe 
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
rip doggie those lil kids will be in hell soon enough

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

You ever own a dog bro? Stuff like this hits home hard.

yup.

Honestly I heard about it last night, my curiosity got the best of me and found the video. As soon as they pour the gas I X is out. And the dog still lived from what I heard. And the video is 1 yr old the person is caught.

are these kids from america or a foreign country. sick ##$% man, this really pisses me offf.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

dont watch it. its pretty graphic. they drench the little puppy with gasoline then light it on fire and let him run wild in flames. the dog is fighting for his life then after 45 secs it takes its last breathe 
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
rip doggie those lil kids will be in hell soon enough

The puppy lived I saw an update. His face is disfigured and has only one eye but still lived

Back
Top Bottom