DID ANYONE SEE THE SHOES RONDO WORE AGIANST THE WIZ SUNDAY!!!???.. It looked like foamposite pros

It would be nice to see Rondo is some Green Foams tho!! And Rondo is probably one of the top 10 PG's in the game rt now...outta all the guards in the L?? tht ain't bad..

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

That team would be a 5 or 6 seed seed without Rondo. He does much more than your average PG

in my opinion he's top 3 in the league, he does everything but shoot jumpers. some of u may say i'm over rating him; but i like my PGs to get assists and lead their teams to victory.

and i haaaaate the celtics

^^^He isn't bad but top 3? Must be crazy because last I remember Nash, CP and Deron Williams is still in the league. Put this guy on a team like the Bulls or Nets and see how much success he has. It's easy when you have 3 all-stars on the team.

I watched Rondo through high school in louisville until DA got him in at oak hill and he's always been a beast he avg like 16 assist at oak hill and broke his own record in assists in back to back games but dude is nice he's the best player on boston right now and one of the best defensive point guards in the league if not the best doesnt really have an offensive game but neither does j.kidd and he's a hall of famer

Originally Posted by ankles2008

Originally Posted by KMun44

Rondo is the worst player in the NBA i love watching him fail...him throwing up garbage when he has three all stars to pass to almost makes me happy to be a knick fan

roll.gif

do you even watch basketball?

Ain't nothin worse than a uninformed Hypebeast
smh.gif

why is this thread even in the "retro" section??
indifferent.gif
\

Rondo may be the only person playing at a high level on Boston recently

Rondo is the worst player in the NBA i love watching him fail...him throwing up garbage when he has three all stars to pass to almost makes me happy to be a knick fan
I don't know what's worse....this comment or the OP thinking Sharkalaids were Foam Pros.

I am by no means a Rondo fan.

But, I do tend to like the shoes he plays in.

I liked MVPs, Cradle Rocks, Sharkalaids...

I haven't played in foam lites though, but his CW's were nice.

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

That team would be a 5 or 6 seed seed without Rondo. He does much more than your average PG

in my opinion he's top 3 in the league
He's still behind Steve Nash, Deron Williams, and Chris Paul clearly...i'd even throw Derrick Rose ahead of him as well

KMun44:
Well that's pretty failtastic right there.

Originally Posted by daantimpire

thats probably the dumbest thing ive heard in the past decade
he is a nba champion
he averages 14 5 and 10
and damn near averaged a triple double in the playoffs last year

and you call that garbage ?

383944219.jpg

This.

eyes.gif
IsTaYsTuNiNyA wrote:

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
\

I see yall was quick to click on this thread when yall saw foamposites "Hypebeast" 
smh.gif
And Rondo is in the top 5 pg

eyes.gif
IsTaYsTuNiNyA wrote:

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
\

I see yall was quick to click on this thread when yall saw foamposites "Hypebeast" 
smh.gif
And Rondo is in the top 5 pg

this is one of the most ridiculous posts I have seen in over a year

Originally Posted by daantimpire

thats probably the dumbest thing ive heard in the past decade
he is a nba champion
he averages 14 5 and 10
and damn near averaged a triple double in the playoffs last year

and you call that garbage ?

383944219.jpg

Adding the fact that he is younger than ALL of his 3 All-stars, playing playoff basketball, running circles around damn anything in an PG position in the NBA and having the COJONES to stand up to KG, Pierce and Allen.

Dude is a Beast!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

nike should send him a pair of nike air 3 on purpose and see what kg says lol

does anyone know the story of why KG left Nike.. and then went to And 1.. then to Adidas?

Back
Top Bottom