Did Crank Lucas ever send out that video game he promised??

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i sent out a prize package for my 10,000th post the other week to AF1 Beast, but guess what...dood doesn't even know his own address, he gave me the wrong one
laugh.gif

wowwwww.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Mister916

i sent out a prize package for my 10,000th post the other week to AF1 Beast, but guess what...dood doesn't even know his own address, he gave me the wrong one
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah there was a little mishap on my end.
laugh.gif

frown.gif
ahhhh my man
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm shipping it back out manana.
laugh.gif
dude should pay for the shipping. And i'm sure if youfind Crank's name the little icon next to his name will be blue, duckin this post like the draft.

dude trolls in every post on NT but when its a thread bout him he mysteriously ain't seen it yet. thats some female +#%! right there.

Why do you care? Is the gift he was suppose to give yours?

why do you care what i make threads about? crank your boyfriend or soemthing? fall back with that *%!#, and i hope that aint your ugly %@+ in your avy, if so,commit that quick you got no future looking like that.

So what was the Trivia Question and what game was to be sent??? im askin cause maybe there isnt a winner yet??? IDK

I love how dude has just gone about his business on NT like this thread doesn't exist
laugh.gif

Does anyone have that Santana's Town gif?
laugh.gif

edit: Ironically, wasn't it Crank who made that gif I'm referring to?

Originally Posted by acosta2

Why do you care? Is the gift he was suppose to give yours?

why do you care what i make threads about? crank your boyfriend or soemthing? fall back with that *%!#, and i hope that aint your ugly %@+ in your avy, if so, commit that quick you got no future looking like that.

co-sign

Back
Top Bottom