Did I make the right choice? Whey Protein... Wanksta23 come in!

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:
Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You gettin good results with that p90?

Hey Joseph Camel. I think ima open it and use it right now because I just finished my workout and wanted to start asap. Once I am done with it I will upgrade to what you preferred.

Yeah honestly that's probably a smart idea. P90X isn't even a bulking program, it's like an overall fitness routine so it won't make that big of a difference. Get the ON next time but yeah no big.

I just bought 6 things on bb.com, I'm a supp addict these days
laugh.gif

Got this because it sounded tasty. I'll let you guys know how it is when it comes (5 day shipping I think)

E1-02770-X500.gif

Rocky road! Could be delicious or disgusting. I'm getting tired of vanilla ice cream though, that's what my last two 4.6 lb tubs were.
That's actually better than the ON Gold Standard Whey.� Although, it's a little pricer, it's better.� It has more�grams of protein& amino�per scoop compared to the Gold Standard.� Since i'm on a budget, i'm taking�the�ON�Gold and it gets the job done.

��

again. Nutrabio is by far the best whey protein ive ran into. Check nutrabio.com
Ive kept it secret for awhile now but its time to let it out. If you want the best for your buck go with it and stop wasting
Your money. Read up on whey isolate and concentrate. See hows its made, the process and the highest bio availabiltity and youll see nutrabio
Lives up to all of that. I get unflavored cause i dont need any additives and bs in mine. And if u guys are serious u need to suck it up and deal with thetaste. I bet you wont find as much info about other brands whey on their website as nutrabio. Stop falling for the marketing bs and get the real deal. Ifsomeone can find the post i did about it in the fitness thread, can you post it. Im on my iphone

Back
Top Bottom