Did I screw up the up the situation before it even became one? *PIC*

Whats up...Im at the caf and I see this chick I haven't seen since freshman yr...we talk for a bit and she give me her number. Turns out she lives on the1st floor and im on the 4th floor in the same building. We're texting and she tells me she has a headache and she gives me her room number so I tell herI'll be there in a bit and the she says "but dnt come here lol...I juss got out the shower and I'm a mess" I get caught up watching the 76ersgame and come like 15 min later. I was gonna give her an advil or whatever...I knock on the door, no one answers so I dip back up to my room and look at myphone. She replies "Im about to go to sleep" 12 minutes before I even go up there. Know I feel like she's gonna look at me like some annoyingcreeper lol. I reply "too bad for you loser, I was gonna hit u off with and advil...feel better
smile.gif
"

I think Im finished...cuz I dont even see her on campus

CLIFFNOTES
-Talk to chick, get digits and room #
-Go to visit her and see that she texts me saying im going to sleep 10 min before i went up there (didn't open door when I knocked"

2ni7f4y.jpg

girl on the right

LMFAO oops.

I don't know if you screwed it up. Tell her tomorrow in a text that you didn't get her 'I'm going to bed' text so she knows you weren'tbeing a stalker. See what happens! It's not the end of the world even though you were laying it on a little thick!

2 situations

She really was sleep and head was hurting

or

her head was hurting bc some dude had her head hitting the head board. If u know what I mean.

Every post on NT has to deal with guys not knowing what to do with these girl situations.

Honestly, what are you going to do when you're older? Sign onto the whatever message board and ask for advice?

C'mon now....

it's not that deep fam...I just wanted input on whether pursuance was still a possibility

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

dont fall for it

she trying to play mind games
How she playing games when she told him not to come up there?
laugh.gif
she gave him signals to go there but at the same time told him not to come.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

dont fall for it

she trying to play mind games
How she playing games when she told him not to come up there?
laugh.gif
she gave him signals to go there but at the same time told him not to come.
How is it that some guys MISS the signals that don't work in their favor but when they think they see a signal of opportunity, they're allover it?
laugh.gif
Live your life in face value and all will be well with the world!

Now if she supplied him with the room # and was like, "Yeah, I look like !$%@ and I got a headache...*sigh*" Okay...I can see how that MIGHT lead himup there but "Don't come up here!" and then the "I'm going to bed." (even though he didn't see it) ... That sounds like shereally didn't want him to go up there at that point.
laugh.gif
You never know. Maybe she discovered her monthly visitor during her shower or something! Eitherway, she said don't go up there.
laugh.gif

dog, she told him that for future terms. She had a headache or didn't want company at the time. She didn't say "here's my room number come upto see me room, ill be waiting."

SMH @ u

Op don't listen to 85% of these replies bc there gonna lead u in the wrong direction.

U still good man, when u see her around talk to her, shidd she gave u her number so text on a Thursday, friday or saturday and ask her what she up too.

If it were the girl in the middle, I might be a little worried, but since she is an ugly hepher, I wouldnt trip... Just ignore her for a couple of days andpretend nothing ever happened.... She'll give it up..

U still good man, when u see her around talk to her, shidd she gave u her number so text on a Thursday, friday or saturday and ask her what she up too.
^ Basically.

I mean, to play devil's advocate, she could have anticipated the nuisance and not given him her exact location at that point but she might have thought shecould just give him that info for FUTURE use.
laugh.gif
I understand folks getting in where they fit in but at the same time, thirst can cloud one's judgment.(Not saying OP is a thirstbucket
nerd.gif
) but yeah.

Just hit her up later.
laugh.gif
I'm sure all is not lost.

son she didnt open the door. its a college campus there are litterally thousands of people who could have knocked at her door. lets not forget she could havebeen asleep and not even heard you knock.

/thread

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

If it were the girl in the middle, I might be a little worried, but since she is an ugly hepher, I wouldnt trip... Just ignore her for a couple of days and pretend nothing ever happened.... She'll give it up..

ugly hepher son? really? OP i wouldnt take ANY advice from a dude by the name of white chocolate lol

Back
Top Bottom