Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by DubA169

trying to play with an injury to his leg is now life or death? wow. okay then.
Yes, doctor. 
indifferent.gif

You're acting like this is nothing...if the reports are true of a ligament tear then what will you say?

if the team wouldn't let him play. i'm fine with that. can't hold it against him then. i have to be a doctor to understand that him hurting his leg isn't a life or death situation?  it's not a head injury or internal bleeding

people saying he shouldn't play because he might ruin his career is ridiculous. he wasn't allowed back in then i have no problem besides his demeanor and body language on the sidelines after he was taken out

he couldn't play. that's fine. i still think his demeanor was terrible but fine.
His demeanor? This your first time watching Cutler?
laugh.gif
He always looks like a prick

I dont even like Cutler, his personality is annoying to me like it is to most people..but I'm not going to judge a guy cause he looks like a **** all the time

he couldn't play. that's fine. i still think his demeanor was terrible but fine.
His demeanor? This your first time watching Cutler?
laugh.gif
He always looks like a prick

I dont even like Cutler, his personality is annoying to me like it is to most people..but I'm not going to judge a guy cause he looks like a **** all the time

Yes, doctor. 
indifferent.gif

You're acting like this is nothing...if the reports are true of a ligament tear then what will you say?

if the team wouldn't let him play. i'm fine with that. can't hold it against him then. i have to be a doctor to understand that him hurting his leg isn't a life or death situation?  it's not a head injury or internal bleeding

people saying he shouldn't play because he might ruin his career is ridiculous. he wasn't allowed back in then i have no problem besides his demeanor and body language on the sidelines after he was taken out

You're trolling, aren't you.

I'll some it up for everyone. Here we go.

Jay Cutler injured his knee. The Bears medical and coaching staff decided that Cutler wasn't in a suitable physical condition to help the team. They then made the mistake of replacing Cutler with Todd Collins. After two horrible drives from Collins, Love Smith subbed in Caleb Hanie, who finished the game. The Bears lost. The Packers won. Both teams played hard. Jay Cutler has an MRI coming in the next couple days.

Done.

I'll some it up for everyone. Here we go.

Jay Cutler injured his knee. The Bears medical and coaching staff decided that Cutler wasn't in a suitable physical condition to help the team. They then made the mistake of replacing Cutler with Todd Collins. After two horrible drives from Collins, Love Smith subbed in Caleb Hanie, who finished the game. The Bears lost. The Packers won. Both teams played hard. Jay Cutler has an MRI coming in the next couple days.

Done.

Yes, doctor. 
indifferent.gif

You're trolling, aren't you.

what you think i'm bringing up his demanor for arguments sake? what were you watching?

"One of the problems for Cutler and why there was such player outrage was his demeanor. Cutler mostly sat or stood alone. Then, at one point, when Hanie was on the sideline talking strategy with the offensive staff and the other backup, Todd Collins, Cutler stood in the distance somewhat aloof." from a cbs report

his peers are being harsher than i ever would

"When Tennessee runner Chris Johnson asked in a tweet what was wrong with Cutler, Titans teammate Kareem Brown responded in a tweet: "his Vagina hurts.... Chicago trainners ran outta Pads for him""

what you think i'm bringing up his demanor for arguments sake? what were you watching?

"One of the problems for Cutler and why there was such player outrage was his demeanor. Cutler mostly sat or stood alone. Then, at one point, when Hanie was on the sideline talking strategy with the offensive staff and the other backup, Todd Collins, Cutler stood in the distance somewhat aloof." from a cbs report

his peers are being harsher than i ever would

"When Tennessee runner Chris Johnson asked in a tweet what was wrong with Cutler, Titans teammate Kareem Brown responded in a tweet: "his Vagina hurts.... Chicago trainners ran outta Pads for him""

And bottom line, he has no one to blame but himself.
Is that the bottom line?
His body language as a teammate is piss poor and you still didn't answer why he wasn't busy assisting/giving pointers to Collins/Hanie in the NFC Championship no less.
Let me know when someone that matters (a teammate or coach) has taken issue with his "body language."

Why wasn't he coaching? Why wasn't he assisting a 15-year vet? I don't know. That's not my question to answer. How do you even know he wasn't?
What next? Taht he doesn't do this after every bears touchdown?
41783_2201151921_6141_n.jpg

laugh.gif

Why is it so hard for people to understand that a stoic personality isn't the equivalent of him "not caring"? You have to see him running around like a child or carrying teammates down the field to receive that?

It'sbeen pretty clear that he has had the respect of his teammates. And ifhe didn't have the highest level of interest in success, don't youthink his coaches might have a problem with that?

And bottom line, he has no one to blame but himself.
Is that the bottom line?
His body language as a teammate is piss poor and you still didn't answer why he wasn't busy assisting/giving pointers to Collins/Hanie in the NFC Championship no less.
Let me know when someone that matters (a teammate or coach) has taken issue with his "body language."

Why wasn't he coaching? Why wasn't he assisting a 15-year vet? I don't know. That's not my question to answer. How do you even know he wasn't?
What next? Taht he doesn't do this after every bears touchdown?
41783_2201151921_6141_n.jpg

laugh.gif

Why is it so hard for people to understand that a stoic personality isn't the equivalent of him "not caring"? You have to see him running around like a child or carrying teammates down the field to receive that?

It'sbeen pretty clear that he has had the respect of his teammates. And ifhe didn't have the highest level of interest in success, don't youthink his coaches might have a problem with that?

I'm listening to Fox Sports Radio, and JT the Brick is ripping him. I can't wait to hear what Skip, Cowherd, Rome all have to say in the morning. As for me, I'm not gonna hate on dude, if he couldn't go because his knee was injured, so be it. He was playing terrible anyways.

I'm listening to Fox Sports Radio, and JT the Brick is ripping him. I can't wait to hear what Skip, Cowherd, Rome all have to say in the morning. As for me, I'm not gonna hate on dude, if he couldn't go because his knee was injured, so be it. He was playing terrible anyways.

he may have the respect of his teammates but the backlash from other players is odd

i've never seen so many players from different teams simultaneously call out a player's heart and effort.

he may have the respect of his teammates but the backlash from other players is odd

i've never seen so many players from different teams simultaneously call out a player's heart and effort.

The hate on Cutler without knowing the severity of his injury is completely unwarranted, and I'm not even a Bears/Cutler fan.

The fact that other NFL players felt they needed to comment, without knowing the whole story, just shows how jealous they are.

From the reports, it looks like the TRAINING STAFF held Cutler out of the game.  So I don't understand the comments that he quit.

The hate on Cutler without knowing the severity of his injury is completely unwarranted, and I'm not even a Bears/Cutler fan.

The fact that other NFL players felt they needed to comment, without knowing the whole story, just shows how jealous they are.

From the reports, it looks like the TRAINING STAFF held Cutler out of the game.  So I don't understand the comments that he quit.

Didnt Phillip Rivers play on a torn ACL in the AFC Title Game?
nerd.gif
Different horses, I suppose.

Anyway, not sure why everyone is so mad. Hanie played 5x better than healthy Cutler did.
laugh.gif

Since when is a pulled QB not allowed to return, in Collins' case?

Didnt Phillip Rivers play on a torn ACL in the AFC Title Game?
nerd.gif
Different horses, I suppose.

Anyway, not sure why everyone is so mad. Hanie played 5x better than healthy Cutler did.
laugh.gif

Since when is a pulled QB not allowed to return, in Collins' case?

Back
Top Bottom