Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by ehh

My sophomore year my roommate tore his ACL (bball) and played another 3-4 minutes before coming out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This did not happen
could be a partial tear
a full tear is a different story

no way in hell he can play with a full tear

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by ehh

My sophomore year my roommate tore his ACL (bball) and played another 3-4 minutes before coming out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This did not happen
could be a partial tear
a full tear is a different story

no way in hell he can play with a full tear

I honestly think he did his team a favor by quitting, he was playing like garbage.

I honestly think he did his team a favor by quitting, he was playing like garbage.

Sweet, this is great for the Phil Rivers vs Jay Cutler saga.

Rivers played on one leg in his playoff game

Sweet, this is great for the Phil Rivers vs Jay Cutler saga.

Rivers played on one leg in his playoff game

I can see where these tweets and comments are coming from though.

During the game, Jay is on the sideline riding a bike, standing around, no brace, no crutches, etc. Of course they're going to wonder how serious could it be, and start to question him.

I think this dude had a terrible game, got hurt, and after the two drives after halftime, went to the trainers knowing it'd be a wrap and they'd pull the plug on him. I mean, how does the staff evaluate him 30 seconds before halftime, during halftime, let him get two more drives in, and then say, we're better off with Collins?
indifferent.gif
Nah, that's on Jay going to the trainers and waving the white flag

laugh.gif
@ that one tweet talking about messing with Collins' money though.

Dude is a straight up bum. I knew once he was in, they'd go to Hanie asap.

Same thing happened during SNF vs the Giants. Cutler concussed, Collins came in and was total garbage, got injured, Hanie came in and did ok. Same thing today.

Caleb
pimp.gif

I can see where these tweets and comments are coming from though.

During the game, Jay is on the sideline riding a bike, standing around, no brace, no crutches, etc. Of course they're going to wonder how serious could it be, and start to question him.

I think this dude had a terrible game, got hurt, and after the two drives after halftime, went to the trainers knowing it'd be a wrap and they'd pull the plug on him. I mean, how does the staff evaluate him 30 seconds before halftime, during halftime, let him get two more drives in, and then say, we're better off with Collins?
indifferent.gif
Nah, that's on Jay going to the trainers and waving the white flag

laugh.gif
@ that one tweet talking about messing with Collins' money though.

Dude is a straight up bum. I knew once he was in, they'd go to Hanie asap.

Same thing happened during SNF vs the Giants. Cutler concussed, Collins came in and was total garbage, got injured, Hanie came in and did ok. Same thing today.

Caleb
pimp.gif

I think if jay cutler could have gotten back out on the field he would have.

a lot of this hate is unwarranted, and this is coming from a huge packers fan. I loved beating the bears today but saying cutler quit is ridiculous

I think if jay cutler could have gotten back out on the field he would have.

a lot of this hate is unwarranted, and this is coming from a huge packers fan. I loved beating the bears today but saying cutler quit is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom