Did Lil Jon's "Grand Finale" deliver???? /// Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Appreciation Thread

Pretty much all legends. It came up on shuffle and ten years later, everyone's verse is still as hard as it was back then. I always thought the song lived up to the hype which is rare.

Last edited:
Ice Cube was heavy on this album and he came hard. Real ***** Roll Call was fire too. 

he killed this joint tho

Last edited:
Yea, everybody brought it.

"My existence persistent to bring foes misfortune" - Still love this line

Definitely delivered. Everybody went in. The first time i heard Cube over a Lil Jon beat it sounded pretty weird, but also a surprisingly good fit. Had some nice stuff on his Laugh Now Cry Later album.

I didn't even like much of the music, but I'll be damned if I don't miss the hell out of the Lil Jon era.

bia bia is one of my favorite songs of all time. That track inspired me to start making beats. Lil is single handedly responsible for getting atl/the south so poppin. Dude is a living legend

Pretty sure I still know Luda and both versions of Too Short's verses word for word :lol:

"Move *****" from that same album :x :pimp:

Last edited:
Lil Jon is so underrated. He's the reason why producers like Lex, Mike Will, and others are here. Not no damn Shawty Redd :smh: As a matter of fact Shawty Reed came from Lil Jons scrotum too. Lil Jon is the REAL reason behind trap music. It just changed so much and fast its hard to tell...

Trap came from Crunk.... If you listen you can call it too.

Back
Top Bottom