Did NDC make this mistake with anyone else? [PICS]

Man, it's been awhile since I've posted. Thought I'd share with everyone this mistake that NDC made on my order for the Powder IXs. They shipped the correct box with the Citrus IXs inside that are due out July 3rd(?). Big ups to Nike for rectifying the situation. I must have spoken with 5 or 6 reps both at the retail and customer service levels and they were able to get a pair of the right colorway to me.

Enjoy the pics.

ixCitrus_01.jpg

ixCitrus_02.jpg

ixCitrus_03.jpg

ixCitrus_04.jpg

ixCitrus_05.jpg

ixCitrus_06.jpg

ixCitrus_07.jpg

ixCitrus_08.jpg

Now, it's off to return these joints to the Nike store - not feelin' em.
wink.gif

EDIT: Just noticed someone else has a similar post. Sorry for the repeat.

Whats the leather on the upper like?

Great pics. Actually makes me wanna cop.

I would have worn them all month before release date. should have just kept em, and had Nike send you a pair. Did it ever occur to you to sell them on NT for a few extra bucks then buy the Powders. hope you get some compensation for the mistake

donttalkitlivit wrote:

I would have worn them all month before release date. should have just kept em, and had Nike send you a pair. Did it ever occur to you to sell them on NT for a few extra bucks then buy the Powders. hope you get some compensation for the mistake
After PayPal's rape fees I would probably lose money. Although, I have not returned them yet.
maulrat wrote:

Whats the leather on the upper like?

Great pics. Actually makes me wanna cop.
Just a smooth leather. Not really sure how else to explain, ha. Feels kind of cheap to be honest.

Ak1ck54l1f3R wrote:
haha thats a funny mistake but the powder blue's are exponentially more beautiful than these.
Agreed.

demonbasketball04 wrote:
How the hell does a mistake like that even happen?!

It had to have been a distribution center error. Or for some reason a few pairs were manufactured and put into the wrong box. The paper didn't really look like it had been messed with I don't think. It seems a couple other people on NT had the same issue.

CelticsPride34 wrote:
wait, so you have not returned them, but they did send you the right pair already?

I ordered the new pair from a NikeTown that had them; customer service told me which stores had the size I wanted. I just paid for them and will get my refund for these when I return them to the Nike store.

Look alright, but I'll wait till August to get a pair of IXs with the white, black and true red OG colorway.

Back
Top Bottom