Did "SMH" originate on NT? Vol. Damn, It's Everywhere Now...

Atleast we have some terms...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Did we originate AYO?

Come to think of it.. 
We've been saying that WAY before the actual 'AYO' song came out.. 

Originally Posted by ao17

Did we originate AYO?

Come to think of it.. 
We've been saying that WAY before the actual 'AYO' song came out.. 

well, on urban dictionary, if your search "SmH" you can see that it was entered back in 04.

i wasnt really up on NT until 05 and dont remember much of smh being used at that time.

well, on urban dictionary, if your search "SmH" you can see that it was entered back in 04.

i wasnt really up on NT until 05 and dont remember much of smh being used at that time.

idk if it originated here but i remember seeing it on NT for the first time and thinking it meant "so much hate" lol

idk if it originated here but i remember seeing it on NT for the first time and thinking it meant "so much hate" lol

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

Exactly, and that was like 4-5 years ago before I ever heard anyone use it...

Some dude IMed me saying SMH, thinking it meant "show me heat", this was two years ago *DEAD*...Speaking of "Dead"
nerd.gif

Some dude IMed me saying SMH, thinking it meant "show me heat", this was two years ago *DEAD*...Speaking of "Dead"
nerd.gif

smh HAD TO START FROM NT
30t6p3b.gif

i remember i was throwing this around years ago and NOBODY not a soul outside of NT knew what smh was
fast foward 2-3 years later my friends start catching on and uses it

just sayin...
laugh.gif

smh HAD TO START FROM NT
30t6p3b.gif

i remember i was throwing this around years ago and NOBODY not a soul outside of NT knew what smh was
fast foward 2-3 years later my friends start catching on and uses it

just sayin...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

nerd.gif
I think *dead* started on NT..

i remember on twitter about a month or so ago a TT was #dead but they used it as whack, lame, etc..

Originally Posted by Luong1209

nerd.gif
I think *dead* started on NT..

i remember on twitter about a month or so ago a TT was #dead but they used it as whack, lame, etc..

Of course not a bulk of the internet lingo was started on NT, per se'...
However we do set a fair amount of trends and up the popularity of usage on certain terms, phrases, gifs/PS responses compared to other internet boards.

The only ones, that I could think of who run the rest of the internet lingo are AOL Classic Chatroom/IM users (from back in the day), 4chan and Misc.

Of course not a bulk of the internet lingo was started on NT, per se'...
However we do set a fair amount of trends and up the popularity of usage on certain terms, phrases, gifs/PS responses compared to other internet boards.

The only ones, that I could think of who run the rest of the internet lingo are AOL Classic Chatroom/IM users (from back in the day), 4chan and Misc.

Back
Top Bottom