Did the water cup prank

Not even gonna lie, I would be tight if I came home to this 
laugh.gif

isnt this the same guy whose house "burned down" because he didnt get the price he wanted for some shoes

I seriously would have emptied each cup on your rooms floor and on your bed, Jakes on you.

Messed up for your roommate 
laugh.gif
"Having my own place to myself and not having to worry about stupid stuff like that happening" appreciation post in disguise 
nerd.gif

Yo...
roll.gif

What did he do to deserve that?
What did he do when he saw this?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I kinda fell sorry for dude. Coming back from helping a friend move and finding this 
-My girlfriends brother and his friend tried this on one of their roommates. They filled homeboy's room, dude came home, sees the cups then, freezes for a moment and just stares at the cups. Then dude casually go to the garage and gets a large bucket. Dude doesn't say a %*%*$%! word the entire time (big red flag) and takes out cups and fills the  bucket. My girl's brother, his homeboy and his girl are sitting on the couch eating pizza and stilling cracking jokes. When dude was done filling the bucket with most of the cups, he smiles acts like he is cool, ask for a couple slices, he walks back into his room with the pizza, then ask the girl to open the front door so he can dump the water. Then dudes casually picks up the large bucket of water, pretend he is walking to the door, but instead he dumps that *%$@ on the two idiots still eating pizza. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Soaks them and the pizza. Then he sprints back into his room and locks his door. When my girl's brother starts pounding on the door, all homeboy said was something like "Dude, could you bring me something to drink with the pizza.......nevermind, still got some cups of water left, thanks" 

Reactions: Ube
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I kinda fell sorry for dude. Coming back from helping a friend move and finding this 
-My girlfriends brother and his friend tried this on one of their roommates. They filled homeboy's room, dude came home, sees the cups then, freezes for a moment and just stares at the cups. Then dude casually go to the garage and gets a large bucket. Dude doesn't say a %*%*$%! word the entire time (big red flag) and takes out cups and fills the  bucket. My girl's brother, his homeboy and his girl are sitting on the couch eating pizza and stilling cracking jokes. When dude was done filling the bucket with most of the cups, he smiles acts like he is cool, ask for a couple slices, he walks back into his room with the pizza, then ask the girl to open the front door so he can dump the water. Then dudes casually picks up the large bucket of water, pretend he is walking to the door, but instead he dumps that *%$@ on the two idiots still eating pizza. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Soaks them and the pizza. Then he sprints back into his room and locks his door. When my girl's brother starts pounding on the door, all homeboy said was something like "Dude, could you bring me something to drink with the pizza.......nevermind, still got some cups of water left, thanks" 

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

cant even rocks with this prank . What a waste of everything. Water, plastic , money, energy , and especially time. Ill give u your lulz that you were looking for though. It was funny. Lol
The water was effectively used to hydrate the lawn. The cups are being used at a keg party this year. Relax mate.
MMG wrote:
so basically he has to move all them to get to his bed correct?
We spent a large amount of time strategically placing the cups so he'd have to move at least 85% of them just to get to his bed. 
His floor was covered in personal stuff that we put on his bed. That personal stuff needed a place (the floor, which was covered in cups). His closet doors are quite large and he needed access for his work clothes.

go rilla wrote:
isnt this the same guy whose house "burned down" because he didnt get the price he wanted for some shoes

Yeah, that's me. 
arhymingape12 wrote:
Seen this on misc. still waiting on video

I apologize, I should have came through with the vid right off the jump. You can see that last pic is where I hid the camera. It's quite long so I need to edit to something worth watching. Will be up shortly.
Essentially his reaction went like this

1. Are you kidding me?

2. You guys are... brutal

3. 20 mins of pondering how to tackle this quest

4. 'What did I do to deserve this? seriously you guys are %#!%%%* !$*%@!!$'. I saw a tear shed. Dude was SHOOK

Mr K wrote:
I seriously would have emptied each cup on your rooms floor and on your bed, Jakes on you.

Jakes still on him. It's his house and we don't live there.
OGbobbyjohnson773 wrote:
throwedyonasb wrote:
i dont even know how i would get someone back for this...

The only equivalent action is murder.

I saw him today, two weeks after the incident.
I threw out a typical "yo I'm thirsty dawg, can you help me out?"

He said: don't worry I'm over it.... I already know how I'm going to get you back.
indifferent.gif

I don't know him very well and I'm actually concerned now. We are having a big party tonight at his house and he doesn't drink..... I'm watching my back all damn night.

Here I was thinking you did this to a good friend of yours.
laugh.gif

I would expect to get stabbed if I did this to someone.
OP in a couple days:
pulp_fiction3440.jpg

you could have really used these cups to help prevent your basement from burning down

lesson learned though, right?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom