Did You buy the BIG DOUGH REHABILITATION???

I got my receipt...This is easily�the best�album for 07,still bumpin this in my ride.
smokin.gif

i bought it

EDIT: if he comes to dallas i'm bringin my copy to the show so we can have a pow wow ( no smithers)

I bought it.

I think only NT'ers and Ghost's homies bought it. Joint did like 35K first week.

I wonder how many Ns is lyin in here? I didnt spend no money on it I will admit but puttin my white friends on who wanna be down with the Wu got him 12 extraalbums bought and doesnt excuse me at all but Ns gonna have to start uploadin tons of dummy albums n fakes so I wont be able to do it.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

I wonder how many Ns is lyin in here? I didnt spend no money on it I will admit but puttin my white friends on who wanna be down with the Wu got him 12 extra albums bought and doesnt excuse me at all but Ns gonna have to start uploadin tons of dummy albums n fakes so I wont be able to do it.

smokin.gif
When you admitted that you did not purchased it I was
eyes.gif
andthen you added the rest:
grin.gif
smile.gif
....................................to finally.
wink.gif
I could say the same thing.

I ain't gonna lie I didn't cop Ghost's shh....but I'm 17 and broke...I'll get it when I get a job
laugh.gif

I do feel Ghost though....he can't expect myspace numbers to back him tho...most of his 'friends' is dudes tryna rap or make beats or somethingthat dont give a damn about Ghosts CD

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by YardFather

Of course I bought it, gotta support my man Ghost. I would love to "get goosed out" with him.

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I think he meant sippin that grey goose with him, since thatis what ghost stated to his fans/myspace friends. Either way that is kinda
sick.gif
haha. But who wouldn't want to kick it with the Wu? We are all fans right? I dunno...

Nope. Ghost is a shell of what he should be right now. He should be dropping progressive type albums. Not trying to fit into the mainstream.
With that said, I copped Wu (see ghost explanation), Sean Price, El-P & Killah Priest in 2007.

abeautifulhaze wrote:
Originally Posted by YardFather

Of course I bought it, gotta support my man Ghost. I would love to "get goosed out" with him.

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I think he meant sippin that grey goose with him, since that is what ghost stated to his fans/myspace friends. Either way that is kinda
sick.gif
haha. But who wouldn't want to kick it with the Wu? We are all fans right? I dunno...

Of course that's what I meant, that's what he said in the video. Sorry I forgot this was NT and I have to point out when somethingisn't a homosexual comment.

What wouldn't be fun about kickin a few back with Ghost and the Wu?

Back
Top Bottom