Did your Retro III 3 True Blue's ship with a factory worker's giant booger?

Okay, it's my pathetic attempt trying to be funny out of something that annoys me, i.e., Nike's/Jordan Brand's lack of OR zero quality control/assurance. I ordered this pair from Nike's online store. Enjoy the pic of the factory workers booger, I mean excess glue or whatever that is.

2d91636fa66e6fdf71da496394abf0f8c323a0b3_r.jpg

e752663644aba62a6ddd667b4b10d6949bc692e8_r.jpg

No, but that looks like glue bra. Man this forum has gone to ultimate low status. Isnthis about Jordan brand or a booger?

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahaaaa booger ya. But really scrape it off and lock this up mods.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

No, but that looks like glue bra. Man this forum has gone to ultimate low status. Isnthis about Jordan brand or a booger?
I know it's glue. Yes, this forum is about Jordan Brand. Like I said, just annoyed of the lack of quality control pertaining to Jordan Brand shoes.

Originally Posted by sephiroth

I know it's glue. Yes, this forum is about Jordan Brand. Like I said, just annoyed of the lack of quality control pertaining to Jordan Brand shoes.

Then put it in a diary

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Originally Posted by sephiroth

Then put it in a diary
laugh.gif
 Is that what you do?

My III's from NDC had a shipping label of some other customer in the box. I hope that guy got his shoes and his order wasn't fouled up.

smokey holes, you got the extra super duper limited edition version!
lucky duck!

I really don't see how a little pebble of glue is a quality control issue. Its not like you have bad stitching or something. Glue spots have been an issue since OG's. Not thread worthy.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I really don't see how a little pebble of glue is a quality control issue. Its not like you have bad stitching or something. Glue spots have been an issue since OG's. Not thread worthy.
What you said is most likely the mentality of the the QC/QA department at the Nike/Jordan Brand factory and, sadly, that's not good for consumers. Having a background in manufacturing and quality control/assurance, my standards in quality are higher than the normal guy I suppose. I know about the glue spots (not blob of glue) since OG's 'cause I own a few myself.

At least its on the bottom were u won't be able to notice it and I'm pretty sure it will come off

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

At least its on the bottom were u won't be able to notice it and I'm pretty sure it will come off
Yeah, eventually, if I rock these everyday. I tried to pull it off, but won't come off because it's fused with the rubber sole so an X-acto knife is the way to go
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom