diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Lawd watching these old clips shinning a whole new light…

The title of this thread cracks me up, the beautiful Cassie :rofl:

Dog, I only picked up at Page 5 but this thread was what I needed this morning. I was dying in the airport. I really had no idea Diddy was moving like this. We share AirPods when we travel and my girl was like “Why are you watching P Diddy and Ellen clips from 2009 and why is it so funny” :lol:

Feel bad for the abuse Cassie went through. The money is whatever but I hope she can move past it emotionally and mentally.

Sounds like some NTers

Y’all always want people to sympathize with people that none of us know. Y’all love those celebrities who don’t even GAF about you. Won’t even acknowledge your neighbors, some of y’all don’t even deal with your own family but be deeply invested in celebrity affairs or wanting to protect people that don’t know y’all.

Every woman isn’t a queen. Cassie wouldn’t acknowledge or say “hey, thanks for defending me on NIKETALK” to any of you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only woman I have to protect is my mom and female family members. Cassie chose to be with Diddy. She chose that lifestyle.

Y’all put any woman on a pedestal just because. Newsflash, same way you got male suckers, there are female suckers too. Y’all need to stop. (And you’re my guy but c’mon fam)

Y’all jumping in front of oncoming traffic for her, while her and her new dude will enjoy that settlement money, meanwhile you all are still living paycheck to paycheck. Cassie doesn’t care about any of you :lol: :lol:

And I’m not calling Cassie wrong or right. Everyone knows Dissy (yup D+sissy) is a scumbag.

But this whole “protect all women, just because their women is asinine”. Same way you’ve bad fathers, you have bad mothers, a lot of women out here are just as terrible as men. Stop picking and choosing.

Last edited:
The whole #MeToo thing started Oct 17', so it does seem kind of strange it took a full 6 years...
and what would you make of the 6 year duration? how does it matter?
Y’all jumping in front of oncoming traffic for her, while her and her new dude will enjoy that settlement money, meanwhile you all are still living paycheck to paycheck. Cassie doesn’t care about any of you :lol: :lol:
who is doing this? or thinking this?

What does any of that have to do with Slim Thug and some Niketalkers questioning why it took so long and how there should be a statute of limitations?

I get you have your speaking points but that didn't even apply in response to THAT video man.

Come on man.

I’m just saying broski. All things can be true. I think Diddy, Cosby, R. Kelly, etc are all guilty.

Cassie stayed with Diddy because he sponsored her lifestyle, used her up until he got tired of her. They both benefited financially and artistically. I don’t condone men hitting or abusing women. It’s scumbag behavior to me.

My comment about women is unrelated though. There’s always dudes saying “oh, you don’t like women” “protect all women” just because some dudes hold them accountable, certain members go to the extreme with the rhetoric.

I just said all women aren’t queens. Again, there are scumbags of all genders. Dudes would be foolish to live life not and not understand.

There’s no statute of limitations. All Slim said was she should’ve came forward EARLIER.

Same way Bad Boy members been calling out Diddy and his shady business practices for decades, Cassie should’ve came forward a decade ago. There’s no harm in saying that. He’s not excusing Diddy or questioning Cassie, he just said she should’ve spoke earlier.

50 cent been obliterating Diddy for almost a decade also. Nothing wrong with calling folks out.

All of us were well aware that Diddy was a scumbag

The whole #MeToo thing started Oct 17', so it does seem kind of strange it took a full 6 years...

It's strange that someone wanted to do something when they were ready and not during a national movement?
There’s no statute of limitations. All Slim said was she should’ve came forward EARLIER.

I think some of us just want to know WHY though? Why SHOULD she have made the move earlier? Why does it matter?

who is doing this? or thinking this?

Not necessarily anyone in here but there’s a lot of cats in the music forum basically saying some men don’t protect women. Basically projecting that all women should be protected at all cost. And if you don’t think so, “you hate women or are a scorned male”. The usual #NTextreme. A few dudes in those threads over there have said this.

Mans started ranting about all women not being queens at 7am on a monday

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Not necessarily anyone in here but there’s a lot of cats in the music forum basically saying some men don’t protect women. Basically projecting that all women should be protected at all cost. And if you don’t think so, “you hate women or are a scorned male”. The usual #NTextreme. A few dudes in those threads over there have said this.

So none of what you wrote in those paragraphs, had nothing to do with the slim thug video DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican posted, or things anybody posted in here? :lol:

I’m sorry man, that **** just read like an unhinged rant. Look how many times you typed “y'all” in there. And the wild generalizations out nowhere. The crazy thing is, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican just posted a Slim Thug video with no words or context. And you completely drew up and imagined his thoughts behind it :lol:

That was wild to read. Good morning man! Sheesh 😂

So none of what you wrote in those paragraphs, had nothing to do with the slim thug video DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican posted, or things anybody posted in here? :lol:

I’m sorry man, that **** just read like an unhinged rant. Look how many times you typed “y'all” in there. And the wild generalizations out nowhere. The crazy thing is, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican just posted a Slim Thug video with no words or context. And you completely drew up and imagined his thoughts behind it :lol:

That was wild to read. Good morning man! Sheesh 😂

“Unhinged Rant”?

“No words or context”? Get your eyes checked.

UNDER the video DC wrote “sounds like some NTers” :lol: :lol: :lol: OKAY… but “no context”

DC basically implied that a lot of NTers view the situation with the same lens as Slim Thug. You got it though:lol: :lol:

You do know I clicked play, right? I listened to the slim thug video. A few cats in here definitely came to her defense. Did you listen to the video?

Read the comments up under the Tweet. People literally saying “slim doesn’t care about women”…. It’s the SAME narrative

This is the second comment.

“He has daughters. One would think that men would see the world differently when they have daughters. Smh”

People “assuming” Slim Thug doesn’t care about women based on his opinion about the situation. But again, those are the extremes created by this idiotic society.

I guess Slim Thug hates all women :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Also, nowhere in Slim Thug's video did he even address Puffy. He only spoke on Beautiful Cassie and how she should have spoke sooner.

I just don't get that approach.

And EYE would be the last one to throw that, "Believe all women" foolishness at. The LAST one.

yeah i don’t understand why beautiful cassie gets a shot clock on her abuse.

and if we are keeping it really real, diddy shouldve handled this years ago with a settlement. he should know better and should’ve seen it coming. this is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom