diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Damn. Can't believe Diddy made Cassie do all those things for so long and people repeatedly ignored her cries for help.

In the streets how :lol: like a thug gangster type?
not toes
or mc
when I say hammer time

bye-camron.gif

In the streets how :lol: like a thug gangster type?

Have always heard he was well connected on the west coast and had no issue handling business himself.

Didn't hear about the Suge Knight thing though.

Heard the same about Diddy but was more hesitate to believe that due to his mannerisms but clearly mistaken on that one.

Last edited:
Have always heard he was well connected on the west coast and had no issue handling business himself.

Didn't hear about the Suge Knight thing though.

Heard the same about Diddy but was more hesitate to believe that due to his mannerisms but clearly mistaken on that one.
I actually watched the Hammer documentary about a week ago and they missed all of this part :lol: they said he got his nickname working for the A's because he looked like the Hammer aka Hank Arron.

The puff thing is kinda easy to see. A lot of the super villains we see today, kinda actually follow a similar trajectory. In an almost cartoonish way with origin stories of being seemingly unassuming. We know Puff father was in the streets and ran with Frank Lucas & the NYC Mafia in their glory days.

We know Puff was close with Von Zip, who came up under the same underworld as Puffs father. And was linked to the Southsides & Keefe D

Von Zip had one of the best runs as “hustlers” in the streets. Dude died of natural causes. And had a crazy run. I mean, he had dipset & Stevie wonder in the same place :lol:.

Yeah, I was surprised to see it as well. But apparently there was a Basquiat collection a few years back. I actually liked the denim jacket now that I think about it.

1700709659707.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom