diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

I'm surprised no Dwight Howard esque accusations have surfaced for the Bad boy empire. If the rumors about diddy's sexuality hold truth, those cases probably have been long paid off and secured with street-NDAs for protection.
Wendy Williams been screaming that from the rooftops for decades. But he even made peace with her (after allegedly getting her fired back in the day). Da boy sure knows how to tie up lose ends.

I doubt it. From my remembering of it, #MeToo didn't seem to place any focus on minority women voices.
This is wrong.

#MeToo started with minority women voices.

Not to mention the few names that were brought up that were smaller parts of bigger stories were known names in hip hop or were hip hop adjacent.

A lot of black ppl been expecting the hip hop MeToo wave to hit. Even more so after R. Kelly.

Also on top of that, the way Puff moves, among others, it ain’t hard to think this might carry over to hip hop. A lot of situations in the culture have been basically begging it to happen.

This is wrong.

#MeToo started with minority women voices.

Not to mention the few names that were brought up that were smaller parts of bigger stories were known names in hip hop or were hip hop adjacent.

A lot of black ppl been expecting the hip hop MeToo wave to hit. Even more so after R. Kelly.

Also on top of that, the way Puff moves, among others, it ain’t hard to think this might carry over to hip hop. A lot of situations in the culture have been basically begging it to happen.

I actually double checked and beside the person who created the MeToo movement being a minority, a main criticism of the movement was the lack of non white voices.

Anybody in here thinks puff actually gave af about big?

Sometimes i wonder.......

Screenshot_20231126_025348_Chrome.jpg

And i conclude that he probably didnt

This shhh does sound rapey when you think about it "once you get inside, you can't change your mind" 🤔

I actually double checked and beside the person who created the MeToo movement being a minority, a main criticism of the movement was the lack of non white voices.
Yes that was a complaint. Doesn’t mean it didn’t start off with a minority or that minorities had no voice at all during the movement.

It’s just easier for some to focus on the white women. I noticed the black women that did speak up or were mentioned.

Then there’s all of the other individual situations that had ppl expecting this to happen in hip hop.

Last edited:
Shoo...I've always suspected it was Puff behind Biggie's death.

Can’t remember if it was gene deal or someone else but I remember one of puffs man’s on a video recalling him saying “idc if pac and big gotta die” in a fit of rage. I 100% believe he paid that mil to have pac done in. Probably had a hand in bigs death as well cuz dudes out here was on his *** after pac got shot.

Back
Top Bottom