diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Falll of Diddy is crazy. His whole story is some comic book movie villain type **** at points

Wow

EDIT damn yall beat me to the punch lol

IMG_0549.jpeg

Diddy all in the month of September (after being quiet all year):

-MTV Global Icon Award

-Key to New York City

-New Album
-Breakfast Club Interview
-“Giving” bad boy artist their publishing back.

That seems like a guy in need of positive press, knowing Keefe D is about to get jammed up.

Listen closely, but Reggie Wright lays out the Von Zip thing right here: Arista, recording sessions not booked for album.

2:45 min mark

I think Puff is a protected fed/informant. Allowed to move/move up, as long as he don’t directly get his hands dirty. Cuz ain’t know way that a Black Man can survive being a part of City College Tragedy (10 people dead). Multiple shooting incidents in a 5 year period (Wolf, Shine, Big etc etc). And then, lead a campaign for “Vote or die” a few years later :lol:

You know, going back and really looking at the Shyne case (and others) again, there is a lot of protection and **** they let slide. Where his people got hit, or they took the charge.

And I believe money B too.

Reggie Wright is most certainly connected. He spoke about Puff’s place getting raided months ago 😳

Yeahhh this that I made a deal with the devil decades ago and now he's coming to collect type fall off.

Back
Top Bottom