diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Yeahhh this that I made a deal with the devil decades ago and now he's coming to collect type fall off.

Seriously. You have to be another type of demonic level to leave your kids to take your federal charges.

That Justin gonna sing to the feds. He’s too “Becky with the good hair” to survive in prison.

200w.gif

Um. My brother. What?!

wake me up when they get Clive
clive is gonna die before they get him. hes one of the bosses. all these other guys are getting sacrificed for the better evil of the top guys.

sean combs let the power get to his head. he thought he was equally untouchable as all them old white dudes who run the entertainment industry.

theyll let you in to the circle if you sell your soul to them but will never let you sit at the table.

Puff said he got millions if thugs on salary.

The Raid either went like this:
MV5BY2UyNDM1ZmUtM2E4Mi00ZDEzLWFhMTEtOGVlYjQ2NDZiYjg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg

l-intro-1682348890.jpg
tumblr_m8rupzZrdm1qcck73o1_400.gif

Or like this:
giphy (7).gif

Attachments

• MV5BY2UyNDM1ZmUtM2E4Mi00ZDEzLWFhMTEtOGVlYjQ2NDZiYjg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BY2UyNDM1ZmUtM2E4Mi00ZDEzLWFhMTEtOGVlYjQ2NDZiYjg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 10
  • giphy (7).gif
    giphy (7).gif
    670.9 KB · Views: 7
so far all the cats asking cassie, “why now?”
i think you got your answer

I’m hoping this dude talks and names more people. All those folks attending those parties must’ve been seen other crazy stuff. Hollywood is weird and it wouldn’t surprise me to hear there were underage teens in attendance.

Back
Top Bottom