diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

screenshot.png
screenshot 1.png

what did jay-z do? did i miss something?
or is this just some tier one hating going on? :lol:

Suge just reminding everyone he's alive and kicking in case y'all forgot about him
i dont think thats the real suge.

think on one of his podcast suge said he didnt have control of his twitter and thats not him tweeting but he was trying to get it back.

Sometimes I cant tell if yall genuinely revered these people and are let down or yall was just pretending like you like these folks because other people did and you finally get to let it out when they go down.

Sometimes I cant tell if yall genuinely revered these people and are let down or yall was just pretending like you like these folks because other people did and you finally get to let it out when they go down.

Never liked Puff and always showed my dislike. I've been very consistent 🤷‍♂️

I always knew that Jesus stuff was a con.

I always liked Puff.

He was more fun than traditional “hardcore” rap.

But I’m all for this man going down if he really was about the **** they said he was.

Other than the 16yo what illegal acts did Diddy do? I know the one dude the Puffy "made" watch him take a shower but he didn't say if weapons were involved. Was he out cheer Cosbying dudes?

Back
Top Bottom