diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

I always thought Puff Daddy was a piece of ****.

Even during the 90s.

Not happy to say that I was so clearly right.
After Tupac was shot in the Studio, Puffy and Big were on like RAP CITY or something and he was speaking on it..it was so emotionless and off, something in his eyes just screamed nervousness or guilt…same lack of emotion with a monotone condolence speaking about Big after he passed, same lack of emotion with a monotone condolence when he just apologized to us about beating Cassie.

Souless, that’s just a Man with no empathy what so ever.

Last edited:
I wonder how much money Puffy ****face has in the bank, combined with liquid assets, relative to his lifestyle costs?

Because his business interests are about to take a major hit.

…forever.

I wonder how much money Puffy ****face has in the bank, combined with liquid assets, relative to his lifestyle costs?

Because his business interests are about to take a major hit.

…forever.
Really and truly Diddy could've retired a decade ago. I know folks dont want to hear it but, he got enough to live the rest of his days in solitude without a problem...better than most of us. Besides, you dont have to all in the videos....dancing in the background...to invest.

Really and truly Diddy could've retired a decade ago. I know folks dont want to hear it but, he got enough to live the rest of his days in solitude without a problem...better than most of us. Besides, you dont have to all in the videos....dancing in the background...to invest.
Come to Death Row!

1716412932192.png

After Tupac was shot in the Studio, Puffy and Big were on like RAP CITY or something and he was speaking on it..it was so emotionless and off, something in his eyes just screamed nervousness or guilt…same lack of emotion with a monotone condolence speaking about Big after he passed, same lack of emotion with a monotone condolence when he just apologized to us about beating Cassie.

Souless, that’s just a Man with no empathy what so ever.
So he might just be a sociopath

They all just roofied each other
Waiting to see who’s kicks in first.

And further validates, Mase and his up close and personal view of Diddy/the industry, and then decided to get out and seek religion

Folks are upset with him for his stance.

:rofl::rofl:People are so weird.

Common: I'd rather not expose myself to that kind of violence and negativity. For my peace of mind and mental health, I'd prefer to keep anything negative out of my life.

The weirdos: Watch the video so you can tell us how much you hate Diddy and how evil and wrong he is. Aren't you against DV? Your actions are showing the opposite. You sound like you're a Diddy supporter. >D

:rofl::rofl:People are so weird.

Common: I'd rather not expose myself to that kind of violence and negativity. For my peace of mind and mental health, I'd prefer to keep anything negative out of my life.

The weirdos: Watch the video so you can tell us how much you hate Diddy and how evil and wrong he is. Aren't you against DV? Your actions are showing the opposite. You sound like you're a Diddy supporter. >D
He’s aware enough to know that inviting negative energy whether in person or online is giving his energy away. Good for him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom