Diddy keeps it funky.... it's MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"!!!

Originally Posted by IchopSamples

MERRY XMAS YOU ****STICKS!

roll.gif
. He won't be choppin anything around here for a while

How come whenever Tboner says some ignint' ace sheet, I always ether him, but he never responds?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Christmas isn't even christian, it's a pagan holiday they took that has nothing to do with religion
roll.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you to.
exactly. jesus wasnt even born this time of year. how many people celebrate christmas for the birth of christ? christmas has become a commercialized holiday where everyone expects gifts. if anything, christmas really made everyone materialistic instead of enjoying the company of their loved ones.
Im Christian and i dont expect anything from anybody! In my family we never got gifts for christmas... its not that we couldnt afford presents oranything like that, its just that my parents are old school. My parents always said "we put a roof over your head, clothes on your back, and food on yourplates" and that was enough for me and my brothers. All we ask for is good health!

People can say whatever they want to say. It's not about political correctness it's about correctness in general. Christmas isn't the only holidaybeing celebrated in the winter season.

I swear why do these things have you so worked up all the time fam? YNS or something.. chill with all this right wing stuff and fall back b.. lifes to short toget all worked up for nothin.. SMH

And they don't even know when "christ" was born exactly.. //religulous//for all you know it coulda been 4th of july//religulous//

This country was founded off a fake democracy that was built from murdering/enslaving those who didn't want to accept the christian religion. via Slavery& Native Indians but that's a whole other topic no offense to anyone.

Dec 25th only holds significances if you understand astrology, the star Sirius which aligned yesterday with 3 brightest stars in Orions belt which in ancienttimes was called the 3 kings that follows sirius. Which today it points to the sun (gods sun).

At the end of the day you gotta respects everybodys beliefs but you gotta look at things threw a bigger picture. If Diddy wants to drop knowledge he needs togo deeper then saying everyone has to say merry christmas....

2007-12-25-365roots.gif

"During My week the serious is barred; no business allowed. Drinking, noise and games and dice, appointing of kings and feasting of slaves, singing naked, clapping of frenzied hands, an occasional ducking of corked faces in icy water-such are the functions over which I preside."

Christmas isn't even christian, it's a pagan holiday they took that has nothing to do with religion
roll.gif

hahaha alotta peeps dont really know that or they do and they dont talk about it.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

roll.gif

exactly. jesus wasnt even born this time of year. how many people celebrate christmas for the birth of christ? christmas has become a commercialized holiday where everyone expects gifts. if anything, christmas really made everyone materialistic instead of enjoying the company of their loved ones.
Im Christian and i dont expect anything from anybody! In my family we never got gifts for christmas... its not that we couldnt afford presents or anything like that, its just that my parents are old school. My parents always said "we put a roof over your head, clothes on your back, and food on your plates" and that was enough for me and my brothers. All we ask for is good health!
Merry Sol Invictus!

Who cares.

Are ya'll really gonna say "I'm not Christian" if someone says Merry Christmas to you.

Merry Christmas everybody!
wink.gif

roll.gif

Exactly. Don't get me wrong--there is nothing wrong with celebrating the birth of Jesus. But people need to read up on the truth and stop acting likethey can't be wrong. When the truth is out there and very accessible, people end up looking like idiots when they are so adamant about something like"keeping Christ in Christmas". If they had any clue on the origins of this day they'd sit down and shut up, or just go along with it becausegoing against it would take them out of their comfort zone. The latter seems to be what most people do.

i really dont mind which one is said to me, but i prefer happy holidays, seeing many of my friends have different backgrounds.

also, looking from a marketing point of view, saying happy holidays appeals to a larger audience instead of just christians. larger audience = larger revenue.

Back
Top Bottom