Diddy takes major L, makes it rain with fake bills, loses $20,000 ring

Apparantly, Karma doesn't like when you make it rain with fake money. Diddy was at 106 and park to promote his "Dirty Money" group bythrowing fake bills to the crowd (both ironic, and lame at the same time). As he was pretending to make it rain, a $20,000 ring flew off his finger
laugh.gif
Everyone was searched by Diddy's camp, the ring was not found. How doyou play yourself like that :smh:

link: http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/10/16/21983868.aspx

roll.gif
Damn makin it rain with fake money?

Thought the recession wasn't *$$% to you Puff?
laugh.gif

Damn the only time I felt going to 106 & Park woudl've benefited me
smh.gif

That's not an L.

Thats karma.

I bet someone hid that in the bum bum with the quickness
roll.gif

What kinda loose-fitting ring was he wearing?

Good for you, Puff. You dont want anyone to SHINE ( no- pun intended )

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

There was real money mixed in with that Monopoly money.
oh my bad diddy
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

What kinda loose-fitting ring was he wearing?
someone elses,
Young city/Choppa from making of the band said he would have Cubic Zirconiums for certain interviews just to front.
he was most likely renting/holding that ring for the interview and now is forced to pay for it
laugh.gif

the funny part about this is how he held them hostage. I can only imagine how he was wilding out

forreal I wouldve gotten that ring and been out like the kid in charlie and the chocolate factory, aint like im missing anything on 106 and park

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I wouldn't have let any of them dudes search me
I would have worn it and told them I had it on before I came in
happy.gif

laugh.gif

make a fake receipt the next day and sue for embarrassment from both companies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike Star Jay wrote:
shouldn't 20k be nothing to diddy
laugh.gif

Then I guess he should have saved himself the embarrassment and threw 20k in real bills...now he looks lame and lost a $20,000 ring that probablywasn't even his, or it would have fit his finger....Not to mention that 20k is so "insignificant" to Puff, that he had everyone in the buildingsearched before they left
ohwell.gif

someone stuff it up there buttcheeks then walked out, got home pull it out gave it a good soap scrub and
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom