Die Antwoord?

This that next lavel wave
pimp.gif

Is that a penis on the floor in that "enter the ninja" video screencap? I ain't watching that.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

If only we had a music forum....*sigh*

haha i was gonna put that video in the music forum but i did my searching first and found this thread in here so i put the video in this thread.

yo...i've been bumping these guys for a couple of days since they exploded on tha interwebz. somethin about that girl is oddly alluring. i dont know what it is, especially considering she looks like a broke middle schooler. but for some strange reason i just keep finding myself going back to their videos.

I've also been addicted to their videos for the past few days.
I've never seen nor heard anything like them! I think they're fresh!
Something new and original.
and Im picky when it comes to music..but I have a crazy feeling that they
are going to blow up soon!

That girl is attractive in a strange way!

laugh.gif
music is mad weird but kinda dope, same with chick weird but i'd smash?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Is that a penis on the floor in that "enter the ninja" video screencap? I ain't watching that.

Dude, you must be maaaaaad insecure 
eyes.gif

As for Die Antwoord: "I don't know what it is, but I feel strangely drawn to it"

I think it's the Afrikaans accent that makes it interesting for me.....being Dutch it probably sounds less strange to me than to most of you guys. 
glasses.gif

Yo - were we really watchin that girl watch his weinerscnitzel bounce?! hahaha.. man This really ain't bad. Kinda cool.. Dunno how I would be able to bump this tho. The videos make it much better than it really is, I think.

People really like this? The world is coming to an end holy sh--.

Normally I keep my opinions to myself but this transcends terrible music. This is that new wave garbage more like.

saw an interview..it seems like they are mocking hip hop more than being artists..
laugh.gif
disgusting that this crap will probably pop over ppl with actual skill

Back
Top Bottom