dierct tv Unappreciation

just went from dish network to direct tv cuz its cheaper, and so far im unsatisfied.

picture quality is worse, menu and guide are horrible, im just not diggin it right now..
tired.gif

Wait until it rains
sick.gif
sick.gif

I can't wait until next week...Our contract is up. Just gonna go with Time Warner

Wait until u lose reception (usually when it rains) and it won't come back. Then u call and they won't send anyone to fix for about 3 days!!

Never had a problem with reception. Its been all good so far. *knocks on wood*

I wish I could get Directv at my apartment I'm at this year. Fort the same price to just get basic cable with Comcast, I would be able to get like 100channels plus HDDVR through Directv.

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

Originally Posted by pip777

dierct tv? That must be new. Now Directv is the piff.
i never understood why you guys are so picky with spelling.
you know wat he meant.
tired.gif

trams ssa.
(mirror)
Just messing with ya. It's nothing serious.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dusty jordans

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I love DirectTV. Only hate it when it rains.

what happens when it does?
Either it turns off and says searching for signal or the pictures comes on and off. This happens becasue the dish must have a clear view of thesat., so when it rains it interrupts the signal.

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

Originally Posted by pip777

dierct tv? That must be new. Now Directv is the piff.
i never understood why you guys are so picky with spelling.
you know wat he meant.
tired.gif

trams ssa.
(mirror)

Yes how hard is it to misspell that word or check before making a thread? You are being help out so don't get offended
eyes.gif

Direct TV isnt cheaper than dishnetwork... thats dishnetworks whole advertising campaign !!! being cheaper than direct tv!! dont fall for the introductoryprices that eventually go up...

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I love DirectTV. Only hate it when it rains.
bad storms on the worst but otherwise
pimp.gif

Yea and dont fall for those intro prices.... and if you think its cheaper that means you tryin breeze by on the basic package.... thats like gettin basic cablewit no box son
smh.gif
.... your menu depends on what box you got and they have a million of them !!@$#... cant pay manwich prices and expect steak son
if you gonna have satellite pay a lil bread and get a decent package and nice box and you'll be chillin like the rest of the Appreciation club
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom