Difference between Bin and shoes like the stealth IIIs or 'cool grey' XIIs, etc?

Can someone explain how shoes like the stealth IIIs or the upcoming cool grey XIIs or the Old Royal Xs, the grey XIVs etc. are not considered Bin?  They're obviously not shoes ever worn by Jordan or retros, wouldn't that make them the retro model w/ new colorways, thus bin?  Is it just b/c they don't have the Bin 23 stamp?
Thanks

i just consider them "retro+" colorways. that's what the original cool grey 11s, nubuck 12s, and altitude 13s were considered so i'm pretty sure that's what all of them are.

also the "bin" series had that red splotch on it and apparently used "premium" materials. i've never seen them in person so i can't really speak on the "bins"

Easy answer, If you notice the BIN collection is made from high grade material (like the shoes you'd get in the past 2004-below) with very limited release. The BIN series also comes with special boxing, the BIN red branding, and the shoes inserts are made of wood. Quickstrike release you refer to have mass production (Royals, Altitudes,etc) they are produced with the same average quality of general releases. Its a way for the general public to have shoes that are sought after, but NOT repeat NOT on the level of BIN series. In quality, rareness, and resell value. SO, Quickstrick average public avalablity. BINS just the lucky few

Originally Posted by 253jordanking

Easy answer, If you notice the BIN collection is made from high grade material (like the shoes you'd get in the past 2004-below) with very limited release. The BIN series also comes with special boxing, the BIN red branding, and the shoes inserts are made of wood. Quickstrike release you refer to have mass production (Royals, Altitudes,etc) they are produced with the same average quality of general releases. Its a way for the general public to have shoes that are sought after, but NOT repeat NOT on the level of BIN series. In quality, rareness, and resell value. SO, Quickstrick average public avalablity. BINS just the lucky few

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Originally Posted by 253jordanking

Ehh almost. The leather quality actually startedTo went down in late 2001 with the aj XI black/reds,As it used synthetic leather at the heel unlikeOn the 2000 concords, spacejams or the 2001Columbias.

I would love to see some more Bins be made. I never got a chance to grab any of the others. But I think the difference is the material quality like others have stated ^

From what I heard, they were done with the bins.

They should of did some bin 3s instead of the 9s.

3s >>>>> 9s

Back
Top Bottom