Difference between OG wht/red/blk 13s and Jordan pack????

Can someone help me out here? i`ve been looking at my OG 13s and only difference i see between my OGs and the ones being released in the Jordan pack are theinsoles. am i missing something?

IMO there is a difference in leather quality,the OG's had heavier leather compared to the ones in the pack.but i guess thats normal seeing as they'reretros.and im not entirely sure but the OG's seemed to have a bigger jumpman logo on the tongue.

tou13-02.gif

Material, leather of OG seems a little stiff. Jumpman of the pack's SEEMS a little bigger.

sole13-02.gif

If you look closely, pack's plate has a square pattern behind the white dots. OG's aresmooth.

6p6y23r.jpg

The pictures from Marquees and Air-Randy do not show much detail, but I believe OG's higher.

8bfy0z7.jpg

Highest lace hole for the pack's seems a little higher than OG's.
For the midsole part, OG seems to have a narrower cut.
If you includes the insole's differences, shoe tag definitely is different too.

Well, I've thrown away my XIII because they are too beat to keep, so I don't have the real thing to compare it head to head.
Therefore, I MIGHT BE WRONG!

Shaddows were the deal breaker for me, it's too bad b/c my OG XIII are beat beyond recognition.

indo good comparison! i just bought some OG blacktoe XIIIs so no urgent need to get the retros anymore...

My OG XIII are holding up but I'm still copping this pkg. I have a feeling I will be able to secure a 2nd one on layaway as well, unless hype builds in thenext couple weeks...

I don't want the shadows anymore, I just want my XIII's
ohwell.gif

I'll be looking around for a pair after.

thanks to indohan and mazedowner!

there isnt any real noticeable difference from a distance. this is the closest retro to an OG since the OG 12s wht/blk.

im still gonna wear my OGs cuz i think the quality is much better. plus when someone sees my foggy hologram they`ll know mine are OGs hahaha

Back
Top Bottom