Diggy Simmons is sounding like the real deal Vol. This song is better than JoJo's Whole Catalogue..

Song is
pimp.gif

I thought he was supposed to come out with his second mixtape...where is it?

What catalog does Jojo have?
laugh.gif
Yall gotta stop comparing Diggy to him and giving him this fake clout. It's obvious he's on a whole other level than his older brother and the two really shouldn't be mentioned together as far as music goes.

laugh.gif
Yall gotta stop comparing Diggy to him and giving him this fake clout. It's obvious he's on a whole other level than his older brother and the two really shouldn't be mentioned together as far as music goes.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Plus, Run has invested a lot more time and money into Diggy's career than he ever did with Jojo which is sad to be honest seeing that both are his children and you shouldn't treat one better than the other.

laugh.gif
Plus, Run has invested a lot more time and money into Diggy's career than he ever did with Jojo which is sad to be honest seeing that both are his children and you shouldn't treat one better than the other.

I envy this kid.

In a good way
pimp.gif

Pray dude doesn't reach his peak prematurely

I envy this kid.

In a good way
pimp.gif

Pray dude doesn't reach his peak prematurely

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Relax it was a joke, not meant to be take seriously..and i agree about the different amounts of interest he's shown in each of his sons projects, Run probly wasnt feeling that thug life persona Jojo was trying to give off  *Kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Relax it was a joke, not meant to be take seriously..and i agree about the different amounts of interest he's shown in each of his sons projects, Run probly wasnt feeling that thug life persona Jojo was trying to give off  *Kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom