DIGIMON APPRECIATION VOL. IM TIRED OF YUGIoily

Man i loved this show back in 4th and 5th grades and the 1st and second seasons were way better than any pokemon emo storyline crap

1129025329.JPG
Magna Angemon> * .....(yes even dirty)

I remember that show.
Saturday morning cartoons in general were/are(do they still have them?) appreciated

whatever that original one was i liked it. actually woke up early to watch it like i did those other cartoons when i was younger. can't remember any of thenames, but my younger brother was playing some digimon game and the pics looked familiar. appreciated.

Not even gonna front...this is my favorite cartoon of all time. It was WAY better than Pokemon...the storyline was awesome, and that's an understatement.

I had to stop watching because football practice got in the way.
laugh.gif

machinedramon.gif

Machinedramon FTW!

how u gnna hate on pokemon tho,
u KNOW u had a gameboy
which edition was ur game,
red? blue? cmon now

this post will be most appreciated by people born in 1989 - 1991....i loved Digimon....the storyline was wayyy better and it actually made some sort ofsense...Angelmon was always my favorite..dude was soo laid-back...but what ya know about Monster Rancher?
cast.jpg

mmaaan the way Puppetmon(the message at the end when hes dying) , Piedmon , and machinedromon(lol at coromon sonning him) died was epic

Back
Top Bottom