Diplomatic Immunity

I consider Diplomatic Immunity to be a GREAT album and I've always thought most hip hop fans thought this to. But recently I have been coming across a lotof people who dislike it. I consider myself to be a "well read" hip hop fan and I'm not comparing Diplomatic Immunity to something like MobbDeep's Infamous. However, I think the Heatmakerz production is superb while songs like I'm Ready, I Really Mean It, and DipSet Anthem are almostclassics and Julez's shines on Who Am I and More Than Music. Im interested in NT's opinion on the album.

Best part is in "Gangsta" when Cam stops rapping

I'm so nice I took the last two bars off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Classic when this came out I played it around my fam & they even loved it.& they are the type that only listen to Gucci etc SMDH

One of my favs, maybe my favorite album period. Red disc and blue disc were both crack, and everybody i know bumps it too. I never met neone that doesn'tlike it.

The "DJ Enuff Freestyle" is so underrated...

One of my favorite albums, its a shame when you know damn near every word of a double disc album...

pimp.gif

The only people who don't like it are people who try too hard to hate on anything "commercial", or people who have been told to dislike the Dipsand their sheep mentality won't allow them to like it no matter what. They are lames, so pay them no mind.

Originally Posted by hugebird

The only people who don't like it are people who try too hard to hate on anything "commercial", or people who have been told to dislike the Dips and their sheep mentality won't allow them to like it no matter what. They are lames, so pay them no mind.
Word up, I'm a "lame" because I don't like Dipset.

roll.gif

my man felt the need to justify him liking this album on NT?? no need my man, its blasphemous to hate that #+*$ on here
laugh.gif

powerful music
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by hugebird

The only people who don't like it are people who try too hard to hate on anything "commercial", or people who have been told to dislike the Dips and their sheep mentality won't allow them to like it no matter what. They are lames, so pay them no mind.
Word up, I'm a "lame" because I don't like Dipset.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously, you just have to accept this double Cd's Greatness

This is when Jim Jones was Going in
The First
I Really Mean It
Beautiful Noise
Dj Enuff Freestyle
Real N_
pimp.gif

@%#@, it's the first of the month
Yo, I'm the first on the block for the cycle
A rock to disperse like shots from a rifle
See they tainted our image, it's @##$%* up how the game painted our image
They say we dangerous people, why, because we sell caine to the people
That don't be the reason I be aiming this eagle, my aims to get equal
The first and fifteenth's got some restraints on my people

[sample in Ground Zero] yeeeeeah yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahh [sample in GroundZero]

oh, first off, ive always wondered what made them go in the direction they did when they made this cd.

i love this CD so much. i remember it like it was yesterday.......................

i was chillin with the fellas watchin them play Halo on the OG Xbox and id be fallin asleep cuz i dont like playin video games. and i kept wakin up cuzeverytime id fall asleep they'd punch me in my arms.

and i remember the song Beatiful Noise playin. and that beat just stuck in my head. i asked what artist it was and he said Cam'ron.

im like Cam'ron? i hate that !@*$% he mad whack to me. but i couldnt help but fall in love with the production on that cd. even the cover was sick to me.and now Cam is one of my fav. artist.

jim jones not so much.

purchased this CD countless times from the store. and everytime i come visit home, dudes always ask me to burn them a copy.
its so much more i can say, but id be here all day. so im throw out a couple of
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
's and call it a day.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif