DIPSET APPRECIATION/PICS FOR DAYS ^V CHEA CHEA CHEA CHEA!!

belize-girls.jpg

simon-says.jpg

LED_Open_Sign.jpg

px194025.jpg

3mossSPL_468x666.jpg

af104.jpg

istockphoto_2233785_poor_dead_fox.jpg

mink.jpg

alligator2.jpg

418px-Wall_Closet.jpg

=

IM002609.sized.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

S.A.S Bodied this joint

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Code:
Code:
Mayhem:It's Caliente, guess who's F'in' up the gameNow we coming to America, steppin' off the planeYou see what we on, luggage by Louis VuittonI blow spots like a nuclear bomb, BOOMAnd bring speeds that will cause ya harmCruise control, we get our auto onDoin' 200 on the AutobahnYa boys test us, please, that thought's recklessI'm in the zone, king of the throne, you're Court JestersFlatter me, don't throw blows at your majestyThe snubnose will plug holes like a cavityWhen May and Mega see you, go get your peopleWe'll have whoever's hood lookin' like its medievalMay will starve to get itLike big flames, flip caine, move half on creditI get brain from thick dames way you past patheticThe 6 Range switch lanes, I'm way past you fellasOr in that gray six that look like a spaceshipThe one, Matrix, fix the grill like a faceliftI'll get you bastards shotInvest in bonds, you !@%%%# is laughin' stocks, hahaMega:You can find me where the goons areI'm the renegade that bubble like lemonade and none of my goons sparWhat you gonna do huh, you already heard meNow we coming to America like Eddie MurphyFrom London to the ghettos of New YorkTwo women in front, dropping rose pedals as we walkI got a cocky flow, men wanna copy, noWe Hakeem and Semi, you can ask Jaffe JoeTake over the world like Pinky and The BrainWhile I skeet over your girl, the pinky gimme brainSee my Range like a tank is outChain like an anchor now!*## ya lames, Blood, ain't nuttin' change but my bank accountAnd I got songs, so its not longLog on S-A-S Diplomats dot comSix three, that's me, yeah I'm that tallYou small like a Rav-4, what you brothers rap forOh you wanna act raw, till I spark shottiesHave him laying in a morgue, now he hardbody'Fore he was live, now he a dead guyMega's down to earth but still I'll let the lead flyAnd if I ain't packin' the leadI got suttin' that ain't from ATL but it's hard with a jagged edgeI'm reppin' well, Mega will never failYeah I'm married to this game, hear the wedding bells

loose_colored_gemstones.jpg

435_flintstones.jpg

nard01.jpg

Gemstones/flintstones/you can say im friends with Fred.

yo, the first time i head that song i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i didnt do anything but just sit there and put it on repeat.

dipset fell out when they stopped messsin with heatmakerz, jim started shaving, and juelz/jim started shoppin at womens fashion boutiques in Europe.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

S.A.S Bodied this joint

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Code:
Code:
Mayhem:It's Caliente, guess who's F'in' up the gameNow we coming to America, steppin' off the planeYou see what we on, luggage by Louis VuittonI blow spots like a nuclear bomb, BOOMAnd bring speeds that will cause ya harmCruise control, we get our auto onDoin' 200 on the AutobahnYa boys test us, please, that thought's recklessI'm in the zone, king of the throne, you're Court JestersFlatter me, don't throw blows at your majestyThe snubnose will plug holes like a cavityWhen May and Mega see you, go get your peopleWe'll have whoever's hood lookin' like its medieval, Like a battle fieldMay will starve to get itLike big flames, flip caine, move half on creditI get brain from thick dames you way past patheticThe 6 Range switch lanes, I'm way past you fellasOr in that gray six that look like a spaceshipThe one, Matrix, fix the grill like a faceliftI'll get you bastards shotInvest in bonds, you !@%%%# is laughin' stocks, hahaMega:You can find me where the goons areI'm the renegade that bubble like lemonade and none of my goons sparWhat you gonna do huh, you already heard meNow we coming to America like Eddie MurphyFrom London to the ghettos of New YorkTwo women in front, dropping rose pedals as we walk, STROOOOOLINNNNN!!!!I got a cocky flow, men wanna copy, noWe Hakeem and Semi, you can ask Jaffe JoeTake over the world like Pinky and The BrainWhile I skeet over your girl, the pinky gimme brainSee my Range like a tank is outChain like an anchor now!*## ya lames, Blood, ain't nuttin' change but my bank accountAnd I got songs, so its not longLog on S-A-S Diplomats dot comSix three, that's me, yeah I'm that tallYou small like a Rav-4, what you brothers rap forOh you wanna act raw, till I spark shottiesHave him laying in a morgue, now he hardbody'Fore he was live, now he a dead guyMega's down to earth but still I'll let the lead flyAnd if I ain't packin' the leadI got suttin' that ain't from ATL but it's hard with a jagged edgeI'm reppin' well, Mega will never failYeah I'm married to this game, hear the wedding bells
DA-DA-DADA-DA-DA

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

S.A.S Bodied this joint

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Code:
Code:
Mayhem:It's Caliente, guess who's F'in' up the gameNow we coming to America, steppin' off the planeYou see what we on, luggage by Louis VuittonI blow spots like a nuclear bomb, BOOMAnd bring speeds that will cause ya harmCruise control, we get our auto onDoin' 200 on the AutobahnYa boys test us, please, that thought's recklessI'm in the zone, king of the throne, you're Court JestersFlatter me, don't throw blows at your majestyThe snubnose will plug holes like a cavityWhen May and Mega see you, go get your peopleWe'll have whoever's hood lookin' like its medievalMay will starve to get itLike big flames, flip caine, move half on creditI get brain from thick dames way you past patheticThe 6 Range switch lanes, I'm way past you fellasOr in that gray six that look like a spaceshipThe one, Matrix, fix the grill like a faceliftI'll get you bastards shotInvest in bonds, you !@%%%# is laughin' stocks, hahaMega:You can find me where the goons areI'm the renegade that bubble like lemonade and none of my goons sparWhat you gonna do huh, you already heard meNow we coming to America like Eddie MurphyFrom London to the ghettos of New YorkTwo women in front, dropping rose pedals as we walkI got a cocky flow, men wanna copy, noWe Hakeem and Semi, you can ask Jaffe JoeTake over the world like Pinky and The BrainWhile I skeet over your girl, the pinky gimme brainSee my Range like a tank is outChain like an anchor now!*## ya lames, Blood, ain't nuttin' change but my bank accountAnd I got songs, so its not longLog on S-A-S Diplomats dot comSix three, that's me, yeah I'm that tallYou small like a Rav-4, what you brothers rap forOh you wanna act raw, till I spark shottiesHave him laying in a morgue, now he hardbody'Fore he was live, now he a dead guyMega's down to earth but still I'll let the lead flyAnd if I ain't packin' the leadI got suttin' that ain't from ATL but it's hard with a jagged edgeI'm reppin' well, Mega will never failYeah I'm married to this game, hear the wedding bells

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

Come Home With Me, On My Way To Church, From Me To U>>>>>>>>>>>>

OMW2C is still my favorite Jim Jones CD. but for some reason i wasnt feelin CHWM at first. its aiight now tho. i aint feel FMTU either at first, but nowits
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just think i had my expectations WAY to high after hearin Diplomatic Immunity 1.

_'s Sleep on that S.A.S album... I gurantee its better than OMWTC. !@#@ it its better than FMTU as well imo, and L'z is my guy

2006 was the the year Dipset fell off.

Them prior to '06 are very appreciated. Their music had me talking like I was from Harlem.

avy check
bump something from them everyday
where's hell rell at? ("For the Hell of it" is FIRE!)

dip set pre jim jones ballin' is appreciated
pimp.gif

but now i dont even conisder that %%%% dip set..
smh.gif
@ bet always calling just jimjones and juelz dip set

to me the main dip set is cam, juelz, jim jones, jr writer, freeky zeeky, and hell rell

"tell them *!*% go sell them *****, roll hella blunts"-Cam'ron. if you havent heard this track...youz is sleepin.

"tell them *!*% go sell them *****, roll hella blunts"-Cam'ron. if you havent heard this track...youz is sleepin

^^^ Hate to tell you, but that is his verse from "No, No, No" (Remix)... Jae Millz joint w/ T.I.on there too... good verse anyway you look at it...
pimp.gif

I rocks wit dat Back like Cook Crack, Writers Block, SAS, Stack Bundles, and KILLLLLLAAAAA Season but dats about it 4 rea 4 real.

Nobody put the boi Biggavelli up dea????? Max is dat dude.... behind jimmy's success

Back
Top Bottom