Dipset/Camron put me on

I know a lot of their stuff but not nearly as much as i want to so any mixtape songs or what not would help.

ps. already have diplomatic immunity so scratch any songs from that album.

thanks

Ignore everything in this thread.

Go download the Children of the Corn greatest hits CD.

Thank me later.

Juelz Santana - Santana's Town Pt 2

JR Writer- Magic

Cam'ron - You Oughta Know Feat Santana

Juelz Santana - Mic Check

I'm just doing OP a favor. No need to listen to the complete garbage y'all are mentioning. Go for KILLA Cam at his best
pimp.gif

If this was a Nas thread I'm throwing out Illmatic and y'all are mentioning Black Girl Lost and Zone Out
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M16

I'm just doing OP a favor. No need to listen to the complete garbage y'all are mentioning. Go for KILLA Cam at his best
pimp.gif

If this was a Nas thread I'm throwing out Illmatic and y'all are mentioning Black Girl Lost and Zone Out
roll.gif
COC *+*$ sucks... I cant bump it because the quality is terrible and .... it just sucks!
post millennium Cam'ron > COC Cam'ron

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif

roll.gif
Black Girl Lost was DOPE, what you talking bout?

Welcome To New York
Purple City Byrd Gang
Dipset Anthem
This Is Jim Jones
I'm Ready
I Really Mean It
I Am Dame Dash
D Rugs
Who I Am
Down And Out

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif

roll.gif
COC *+*$ sucks... I cant bump it because the quality is terrible and .... it just sucks!

LOL !

CoC was the best group to ever come out of Manhattan. I'll take any one verse Cam spit during those days over the entire Dipset movement.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif

roll.gif

LOL !

CoC was the best group to ever come out of Manhattan. I'll take any one verse Cam spit during those days over the entire Dipset movement.
From CoC to SDE his style changed drastically
COC Cam is trash
He became more flamboyant post SDE
his delivery and flow was at its peak during the the movement

Cam can't flow like he did on Harlem USA even if he wanted too. I don't think you have any idea what the hell you are talking about. Word ? Dude becamemore flamboyant ?
sick.gif
.. and ?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom