DirecTV customers lose MTV, Nick and other Viacom nets Vol. TV is for Suckas

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I'm under contract for another 14 months so I couldn't negotiate as much but they gave me the $5 off my bill for 3 months and Starz and Showtime free for 6 months.

Call back and get another customer service rep. They were going to let me cancel, didn't even offer me any perks. Called my bluff kind of, but dude said give it a minute, he thinks they'll win out on the negotiations and get the channels back. If not though, you SHOULD be able to cancel. We're talking about something like 26 channels being lost

Called in and got

$10 off for 10 months

$50 bill credit

free showtime and stars for 3 months

the Red Zone channel.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ain't dropping Directv, best service in SoCal (No weather issues
smile.gif
).

ain't this the company where you don't wear a eyepatch or you'll end up in a roadside ditch , I'd miss BET, fios ftw

I feel sorry for you DTV customers...please let me help you to Xfinity. I'm in Chicagoland area for anyone needing an non published special

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

ain't this the company where you don't wear a eyepatch or you'll end up in a roadside ditch , I'd miss BET, fios ftw

I would love to see my company fire back with those same themes

when you lose disney your kids become thugs, when they become thugs you have to visit in prison, dont visit your kids in prison, go to xfinity
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

this is why COMCAST>

NO!!!!! Horrible customer service. My mom has one of the most basic comcast packages, I have 4 times as many channels as she does and Starz and Showtime and I spend the same amount with DirecTV

Not being able to watch Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, or TeenNick has pissed me off though

It was finally working today, but when I looked at what shows they had in the next couple of days - it said "Channel Not Purchased"
grin.gif

who watches tv nowadays anyways interwebz >>>

only time my TV gets turned on is at night for 30mins cuz i use it to sleep

Back
Top Bottom