Discomfort on right testicle

senior flight

Banned
During a slight dead lifting injury.... my right testicle started feeling funny. Im not sure if I pulled my testicle while stretching my back out (trying to recover from back injury)

At work I also tapped my right testicle with some keys I put in my front suit pocket. Both of these things happened in the same day, I guess when the discomfort started.

since it felt funny I started to feel on my testicles to see if there was a lump and to my unpleasant surprise there was. Now it might be my imagination but I feel the lump getting bigger.

going to get it checked out this coming week. Ive read testicular cancer probability is low. Im still concerned right now.

Anyone ever deal with something similar? Ill keep this post updated with results. Since most on here have testicles it could be a good source of information

Last edited:
Hydrocele sounds like ....happened to me after weightlifting, basically the doctor has to drain your ball.....not pleasant with a needle

^^^^

laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Dam,my bad.
Hydrocele sounds like ....happened to me after weightlifting, basically the doctor has to drain your ball.....not pleasant with a needle
sick.gif
Oh gawd.

Get it checked.

i had the same pain several years back ALSO FROM A WEIGHTLIFTING incident. My right nut was hurting too. after a visit to the doc, i was told the injury was, in fact, an inguinal hernia. i had to get surgery. surgery was fast and took me about 2 months to get back to bball and weightlifting.

The worst thing is to go to the internet for a diagnosis, it can be scary :lol:

*googles runny nose*

I have cancer.

hey, NT?  when the **** did this become webmd?!  GO TO THE ******G DOCTOR!  you're really counting on NT to tell you what's going on with your body if it doesn't feel right?!  it's NT ******.  it's NT.  go to the doctor, do whatever you have to do but hit the MD because nobody here has any real idea about what's going on with your body.  

Hernia, varicose veins in your nuts, or you better pray to God that it isn't the dreaded:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion

Testicular torsion occurs when the spermatic cord (from which the testicle is suspended) twists, cutting off the testicle's blood supply, a condition called ischemia. The principal symptom is rapid onset of testicular pain. The most common underlying cause is a congenital malformation known as a "bell-clapper deformity" wherein the testis is inadequately affixed to the scrotum allowing it to move freely on its axis and susceptible to induced twisting of the cord and its vessels. The diagnosis can be made clinically but an urgent ultrasound is helpful in evaluation. Irreversible ischemia begins around six hours after onset and emergency diagnosis and treatment is required within this time in order to minimize necrosis and to improve the chance of salvaging the testicle.

View media item 364345

Last edited:
Anybody seen or heard that Howard stern interview when dude has enlarged testicles that weighed like 20 or more pounds. He said he stepped on em getting outta bed and that's when the started growing or something like that........somebody up the vid

Get a mug and fill it with Robitussin

Dip the bad testicle in it.

Trust me. I got 99 IVs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom