pepsi blue tasted alright...pepsi blue lasted for like ayear though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

sourdough bacon cheeseburger from burger king

Wow this looks crazy!
/thread.

i use to have these once a week every time after basketball city when i was younger.
eek.gif
OMFG! This burger was AMAZING back than....i use to havethis almost every weekend.THE BEST!

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by infamous milli

Oh and I remember when I was little Mcdonalds used to sell pizza
maybe it was because I was little but I remember it tasting
pimp.gif
The best thing McDonalds ever had.

1544645159_e6f21f9b4a-jpg.jpeg
wooooow i never thought Mcdonald's sold pizza before...they should definitely bring that back.McPizza
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KT Money

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

italian_sandwich.jpg
eek.gif
i forgot about this. Also, the American chicken sandwich
dude i invented the american chicken sandwich. just order the 2 for 4 chicken sandwiches and ask them to add cheese. i been doing this for years.2 for 5 your dreams are back. the italian is great though.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

whatever happen to those Koalas Cookies the ones that look like koalas with chocolate inside

definitely still around. check out your asian supermarket. called koala yummies.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

pepsi_blue.jpg
Yessir
pimp.gif

And no place in the San Fernando Valley has Rice Krispies Treats cereal
eyes.gif

And I'm not down to drive to some Albertsons in Santa Clarita just to get it, I know amazon has it though, but who mail orders cereal
laugh.gif

Soda/Pop with actual sugar.

But I'm drinking the Dr. Pepper with real sugar and it's nice, real different than the high fructose corn syrup +!$*.
Not a fan of Pepsi but might have to try that too.
image_heritagedrpepper3-251x260.jpg

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

But I'm drinking the Dr. Pepper with real sugar and it's nice, real different than the high fructose corn syrup +!$*.
I never seen that Dr.Pepper. The Throwback Pepsi(made with real sugar) has a different taste to it, but I still like it. They should start makingpop with real sugar permanently.

I had that yesterday and it was good. But try the Moutain Dew Throwback!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

I never seen that Dr.Pepper. The Throwback Pepsi(made with real sugar) has a different taste to it, but I still like it. They should start making pop with real sugar permanently.

They make "Kosher Coke" around Passover with real sugar. You can tell it from the other stuff made with corn syrup as it has a bright yellow cap andIve only see it in 2 liter bottles...Wayyyy better than the other stuff

omg this was by far my all-time FAVORITE cereal and I'd pay $100 for a box right now, maybe more. I've been craving it since it's been gone around1994 or so.
3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom