Discount Card guide

^ unfortunately the VIP discount cards are valid for regular items only, sure ako dito.

I believe credit card discounts too are for regular items only, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Nike AM 2003 IDs, Jordan XX, Jordan XIV "last shots" retro, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, AZG 1, and loads of old and laspag nike bball, running and tennis shoes

I get 10% off sa nike park on regular items using BPI Edge credit card. :D
happy.gif

Philippines[/b]
mber No.63[/b]​

boss kc baka pwedeng i sticky ito para makatulong sa mga gustong magapply ng iba't ibang VIP cards. para hindi mauto ng ibang mga branches kung ano talaga yun requirements
Nike AM 2003 IDs, AM 360, Jordan XX, Jordan XX 3/4. Jordan XIV "last shots" retro, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, AZG 1, Zoom Air Breathe Free, Humara slip on

ok salamat
Nike AM 2003 IDs, AM 360, Jordan XX, Jordan XX 3/4. Jordan XIV "last shots" retro, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, AZG 1, Zoom Air Breathe Free, Humara slip on

just to add sa nike park. 10% off yung vip card kahit cash or credit card.

sa stadium 5% pag card tapos 10%off pag cash
love is taking the air less travelled.

oh..the dude at nike park told me that even if you weren't given a temporary card, you can avail of your 10% discount by asking at the counter to call nike park g4 or i think the main office (if you're in another branch) to check if your name is already in the VIP database.

^^^ SORRY WRONG INFO. i tried it this morning and its not possible UNLESS you forgot to bring your VIP card and you've used it before. in my case, i dont have it yet.

the guy told me though, that depending on your buying frequency with your VIP card, your 10% discount may be raised to 15..or even 20%..im not sure what the max is...probably 30...

that's all.

now i went to nike park sm this morning and got my card (yay)

so i asked the manager if the discount percentage increase was true.

YES IT IS. It depends on the average accumulated price of all the things you've bought. And, the discount percentage increase would only take place after a year.

One more thing, you do not need to pay for renewal if you buy stuff frequently.

Quote:
im not sure what the max is...probably 30...

I highly doubt if anyone will be allowed to get this much discount using that card.

I've only seen 2 from the master VIP list who gets 30% off.

Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

Just went to Nike Park to apply the VIP card. The 20K does not include the sale items. So I fall short on that. in fact, I am considering to buy nike products in stadium or other outlets in the future. Unless Park got some super exclusive items. Seems like Park don't really want to give out the VIP card. Only 10% off regular items and they are so picky. In Taiwan, you can get 20% off on the release date! No need for VIP card and no games. Everyone is the VIP coz you are their customers.

include bags and equipments to the list of not qualified receipts, they do not accept them even if you bought it at regular price.

they only qualify receipts with regular priced shoes and apparel for the vip card application.

pahirapan nga sa park unlike stadium which is very lenient.

Kung gusto mo bilhin mo!

Would just like to add this...

1.) Nike Park - Processing takes about a week at most. Mine took just a couple of days. The card will only have your membership number on it.
2.) Nike Stadium - This one takes one month. But it'll have your name on it. Like a credit card.
My Podcast: My Blog: My Vodcast:

^how come? mine only has a number....

still need to get a vip card for stadium....argh..does the discount percentage in stadium increase?

i think only the first 100 who qualify for the vip card get their names on the card. not sure tho. number 53 kasi yung sakin.
love is taking the air less travelled.

do most of the people in this forum live in PI?
wanted: cool grey iv's size 8 and 11/ steel grey x's sz 11

Back
Top Bottom