Discuss your very own Flu Game moment(s)

This guy that I had been beefing with finally wanted to take it to another level. I was sick as hell and hungover from night before.We end up fighting, Females and all were out watching ,dude was killing me, Picked me up and slammed me to finish me off. It was over but I wasn't about to take that L and be ok with it. As he was walkin away I was like I ain't done bru. So we squared up again and he was throwing hay-makers. I start connecting and damn near broke his jaw. I was out of energy and dude picked up this brick while I was leaning over, I looked up and as he was swinging the brick I used every bit of strength left in me to hit him one good time. I connected and dude was out. Dropped the brick and all. I was victorious.

true story

1. Played the 2nd half of my last college bball season season with a partial torn ACL, almost never practiced and still averaged 16
2. in high school in the last inning, stole 2nd then scored on a single after spraining my ankle so bad beating the through out at 1st that it kept me out a month

1. Played the 2nd half of my last college bball season season with a partial torn ACL, almost never practiced and still averaged 16
2. in high school in the last inning, stole 2nd then scored on a single after spraining my ankle so bad beating the through out at 1st that it kept me out a month

2 stories

one, i got the stomach flu the day before my calculus final. i was throwing up everything i had, couldn't sleep, eat, or study. final was at 9. i could barely walk but got to the final at 10, got the highest grade in the class.

two, i got drunk one night (and got slapped, some nters know the story
30t6p3b.gif
)... passed out on my couch at 3 with a half-empty beer bottle while on NT, woke up and my couch was drenched in beer. washed it off, played football at 10, went mountain biking a couple hours later (for the first time), all without food or water.

2 stories

one, i got the stomach flu the day before my calculus final. i was throwing up everything i had, couldn't sleep, eat, or study. final was at 9. i could barely walk but got to the final at 10, got the highest grade in the class.

two, i got drunk one night (and got slapped, some nters know the story
30t6p3b.gif
)... passed out on my couch at 3 with a half-empty beer bottle while on NT, woke up and my couch was drenched in beer. washed it off, played football at 10, went mountain biking a couple hours later (for the first time), all without food or water.

Flu Game + Prime Time Moment....

Had football practice in the afternoon and a baseball game (Fall League) that night....

Badly twisted my ankle during practice... Could barely walk...

Was not going to miss playing baseball.... Proceeded to go 4-4 with 2 doubles, 5RBI's... Including the go ahead base clearing double..

Flu Game + Prime Time Moment....

Had football practice in the afternoon and a baseball game (Fall League) that night....

Badly twisted my ankle during practice... Could barely walk...

Was not going to miss playing baseball.... Proceeded to go 4-4 with 2 doubles, 5RBI's... Including the go ahead base clearing double..

glassed someone in High school, when i landed i Twisted my ankle BAD,
sick.gif
sick.gif
I was laying there and my coach said "Play through it, you're fine"
I got back into the play, caught the ball at the top of the 3 point line, and wet the shot. It fired me up so much, i kept going on a bum foot.
Showed up next day with a purple foot that looked like a softball, and my Coach was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
"I didn't know it was that bad, what were you thinking" ????
i told him "have no idea" He hit me back with the " you got some heart boy" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glassed someone in High school, when i landed i Twisted my ankle BAD,
sick.gif
sick.gif
I was laying there and my coach said "Play through it, you're fine"
I got back into the play, caught the ball at the top of the 3 point line, and wet the shot. It fired me up so much, i kept going on a bum foot.
Showed up next day with a purple foot that looked like a softball, and my Coach was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
"I didn't know it was that bad, what were you thinking" ????
i told him "have no idea" He hit me back with the " you got some heart boy" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just found out I had a microfracture and we were play Chaminade University.. They wrapped my knee with so much tape i couldnt extend it but i said eff it and dropped 27.. i cried that night.. lol.. pain was ridiculous.. playing that game is the reason im not a pro now.. haha

I just found out I had a microfracture and we were play Chaminade University.. They wrapped my knee with so much tape i couldnt extend it but i said eff it and dropped 27.. i cried that night.. lol.. pain was ridiculous.. playing that game is the reason im not a pro now.. haha

im a play it real.

Had the flu, went to ball, didnt score anything, and i blamed it on the flu
laugh.gif

im a play it real.

Had the flu, went to ball, didnt score anything, and i blamed it on the flu
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ hella handsome.

Anyway, along with a massive hangover, I wake up with the flu the day of a 5000 meter race.
Even had some of my own teammates raggin on me...ended up runnin one of the fastest 5000m
times in my life, and had my teammates backpeddling ans &@*# wondering what happened.

Had a Micro Economics Final. Needed a C to pass the class. Studied two days in advance before.

Walked in their feeling like a champ. Sat down. Felt like I had the mudd butts.

No restroom breaks.

Held in my mud butt, lost all train of thought, test looked like it was written in Greek.

Look to the person next to me. Bam, wall of answers.

Copied the entire scantron, b.s on all the open ended questions(3 questions) in 5 minutes.

Got up, turned in my test. People thought I was a genius.

Took the best crap in my life.

Got a C on the test.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ hella handsome.

Anyway, along with a massive hangover, I wake up with the flu the day of a 5000 meter race.
Even had some of my own teammates raggin on me...ended up runnin one of the fastest 5000m
times in my life, and had my teammates backpeddling ans &@*# wondering what happened.

Had a Micro Economics Final. Needed a C to pass the class. Studied two days in advance before.

Walked in their feeling like a champ. Sat down. Felt like I had the mudd butts.

No restroom breaks.

Held in my mud butt, lost all train of thought, test looked like it was written in Greek.

Look to the person next to me. Bam, wall of answers.

Copied the entire scantron, b.s on all the open ended questions(3 questions) in 5 minutes.

Got up, turned in my test. People thought I was a genius.

Took the best crap in my life.

Got a C on the test.

During senior year of varsity football, I got food poisoning the day of the first game of the playoffs and when I get food poisoning, it's pretty bad with liquids spewing out from both ends. I was puking and blowing up the toilet right before the game, during halftime, and after the game but I finished the game with 10 tackles, a safety, a sack, and an interception for a touchdown. We still lost though by a field goal.

During senior year of varsity football, I got food poisoning the day of the first game of the playoffs and when I get food poisoning, it's pretty bad with liquids spewing out from both ends. I was puking and blowing up the toilet right before the game, during halftime, and after the game but I finished the game with 10 tackles, a safety, a sack, and an interception for a touchdown. We still lost though by a field goal.

worked 6 hours on a cash register with a bad cold which caused severe coughing every 7 seconds............can you imagine that? can't stop coughing? eyes watery with your manager's not even asking you once do you want to go home?

i literally had moments where i had to run from the register to the bathroom, while working between females........smfh.

worked 6 hours on a cash register with a bad cold which caused severe coughing every 7 seconds............can you imagine that? can't stop coughing? eyes watery with your manager's not even asking you once do you want to go home?

i literally had moments where i had to run from the register to the bathroom, while working between females........smfh.

Soccer game. I was a freshman in high school. I was sick with the flu and we were playing some scrub school. I didnt tell my coach. Ended up starting the game, came off the field after 10 minutes cause I couldnt keep up with the game. Threw up in the trashcan on my way to the bench and didnt play again that day
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

I was a freshman varsity wrestler and beat a 3 time Section (league) champ that was a Senior.

They were a huge rival and my instructions were not to get pinned (for team point reasons).

I whooped up on his +%% on TV no less. Packed gymnasium went crazy.

Get chills just thinking about that night.

Not sure that counts but feels good man...
What weight did you wrestle? 
nerd.gif

Mine was wrestling also.  Was in the conference finals against a guy who pinned me earlier in the year (Had the actual flu
laugh.gif
) and we were in his gym.  My sister was recording the start of the match and the whole time his family/teamates were behind her saying "oh he already beat this kid, this will be quick".  Ended up majoring him 11-2 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom