frown.gif

qm.gif
qm.gif
qm.gif

tumblr_lvtpy5Vhut1qb0qwwo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lvqx326eOG1r53l8vo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lvoffyrhYA1qd5giho1_500.jpg

http://www.quickmeme.com/Disenchanted-Young-Professional/?upcoming

I look forward to graduating.  Finally actually learn something (I learn better on the job than the farce that is the classroom), have some free time, and earn more than the GI Bill + part time work gets me.

pimp.gif

I'm sure everyone's career starts that way, just gotta get used to things

Originally Posted by scshift

If money isn't making you happy... you aren't making enough

this is true up to a point, there actually have been quite a few studies that have found once a person gets to a level of income where their basic need are met (meaning living relatively stable, food & shelter are not concerns) money does not make them any happier...for someone 500,000 living stably within their means, is roughly, just as happy as someone making 10, 20 times that...money isn't the only thing

Originally Posted by tokes99

this is true up to a point, there actually have been quite a few studies that have found once a person gets to a level of income where their basic need are met (meaning living relatively stable, food & shelter are not concerns) money does not make them any happier...for someone 500,000 living stably within their means, is roughly, just as happy as someone making 10, 20 times that...money isn't the only thing

Exactly what I'm saying. For most people, being happy is having less concerns, not worrying about income/payments and having the time to do what they love.

Once a person has the money to reach that point, of course more money won't make them happier, they're already happy... if that makes sense.

what young professional only working from 9 to 5, 
get on your 12 hour/day grind

If you're only give 5 hours of work go look for 35 more hours worth.  The more useful you make yourself the less likely you are to be fired.

The second one is true and sad.
30t6p3b.gif

Bah, most marriages in the 20s are temporary once people start to pull their heads out of their hindquarters.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is a load of #%*%. I really can't believe people believe this nonsense.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it is what it is, fambs...

"money cant buy happiness..

it can buy you a wave runner... try to frown on a wave runner"

-daniel tosh

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it is what it is, fambs...

"money cant buy happiness..

it can buy you a wave runner... try to frown on a wave runner"

-daniel tosh

People worship money and lust after more, more and lose sight of whats really important
30t6p3b.gif

But Im not gunna front like I wouldn't be down to cry in an Italia. I'd cheese hard as *@@% while crying in that car
laugh.gif
. But still
grin.gif

"n_____ with no money act like money isn't everything"

money cant buy you happiness, but it can buy lots of things that will bring you joy....i just cant come to terms with the idea of being filthy rich and being depressed.....doesn't even make sense to me....thats just me i guess.

Money isn't everything, health is. I mean who wants to be a million with cancer, ask Steve Jobs. I'm sure he would have traded in his billions for a cure. 

Back
Top Bottom