DISGUSTING story, but I'm really surprised that this man was not killed on the spot....

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I would have straight up made a new Saw movie with him...

horrible, horrible story but this had me laugh a little. I am right there with you fam, dude deserves the worst. 

Originally Posted by Cubinican

Dude needs to die. Why cant pedophiles get the death penalty?

For those of you saying that he needs to die, are you guys serious? Real question.

Because no matter how messed up what they did was, it doesn't deserve death.

Our soldiers kill everyday to "protect us" do they deserve death? They kill people.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

go ahead and kill the pedophile for doing stuff to your daughter. then you will be prosecuted and then miss most of your daughter's childhood. not worth it. 
indifferent.gif
say that to the father bruh....
I'm trying to play the rational card instead of playing devil's advocate like all of you wanted this news story to play out. 
indifferent.gif
 Don't try to pull that "say it to his face" bull !+*# on me.
you kill a man, that's a good 7 years or so, maybe less with the parole. I don't know how many years he will get. 

But when your kid gets raped at such a young age, that's enough emotional scarring. As a parent in that situation, it's IMPORTANT that you're there for the kid at any age. Who knows what could develop in their minds at that time? Childhood is the MOST important mental development stage that impacts and influences the rest of their life. 

I'm only saying what I think is the best for the daughter in this situation. And he did the only sensible thing he could do in this disgusting crime.
I mean I understand the importance of self control and restraint, yes......you could potentially harm your child by takin this dude out.
But, come on son.....don't say you wouldnt at least try to beat his ahh....

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

Originally Posted by Cubinican

Dude needs to die. Why cant pedophiles get the death penalty?

For those of you saying that he needs to die, are you guys serious? Real question.

Because no matter how messed up what they did was, it doesn't deserve death.

Our soldiers kill everyday to "protect us" do they deserve death? They kill people.

What, in the @#$% kind of comparison is this? 
indifferent.gif

Dude, our soldiers out there shooting guns, at dudes with other God damn guns.  They ain't shootin random people just walkin by to the grocery store. 

This man CHOSE to kidnap a 4 year old child, who could not protect herself, from the safety of her own playground, and did things to her that will haunt her for the rest of her childhood.  Not to mention any other damage he could have inflicted upon her at that young of an age. 

HE DESERVES TO DIE.  There should be a chalk outline of him in his living room. 

If it was a 20 year old woman giving him mixed signals, still wrong, but at least she can defend herself and he can present a case.  Still guilty, still rape, but at least there is an argument you can make.  WHAT THE @#$% ARGUMENT IS HE GOING TO MAKE WITH THIS ONE?  It was an accident? 
indifferent.gif
  She lead him on? 
indifferent.gif
  He thought she was older? 
indifferent.gif

But yeah, VERRRRY similar to soldiers fighting for people who can't fight for themselves. 
eyes.gif

Wouldn't the District Attorney have to first press murder charges on the father (IF he had killed the pedo)?

State vs. rescue dad

I doubt a DA would go that far.... plus I'm sure the police would be able to spin the details in favor of the father.

It would take everything inside of me to not kill dude if that was me in that situation but I'd def beat him to within an inch of his life. Actin on impulse, emotions, and adrenaline isn't as bad as men's rea.

So the moral of the story, if u're going to do somethin illegal, try ur best not to plan it out ahead of time
laugh.gif

Some of you really have no clue about anything regarding the law.  The father absolutely could have beaten the molester and it would be self defense on his daughter's part.  Some of you actually believe you're going to get off after killing him? That's just stupid. The heat of the moment would make it manslaughter and not murder. But if you go in the courtroom with some bs tough guy "he deserved it" attitude, you will be serving the maximum. And I know it's easy to say don't kill him when it's not your daughter, but I'd like to think I have enough self-control not to commit murder

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If he went in there guns blazing to RESCUE his daughter, you think a jury would convict him of murder?  I know we have a flawed justice system, but are there any examples of when they've ruled against a vigilante act where the aggressor could be considered in the right? 

and youd really take that chance?

If it's a situation where my son/daughter is in immediate danger due to being held hostage and molested, NO QUESTION. 

yup. im sure 98 percent of men would do the same and if you didnt you werent a man in the first place. you aint thinking nothing but getting her out safely...so if it takes a gun and blasting dude on site so be it....

I understand the whole 'revenge is never the answer' tidbit.

But your OWN daughter.....your own flesh and blood....and judging by my boys' who have daughters....that father-daughter connection is like nothing else...

....goes missing.....found in a neighbor's apartment......in pain....crying...has been raped....and the man is in there naked?

All bets are off. I'm sending the man to hell myself.

In the future, depending on what I did when I found out, I will be asked one of two questions.
1. If you saw me being attacked and molested, why did you not do anything to him?
2. Where were you for my childhood?
It would be much easier to answer the second question. Defending her right off the bat.
Now if I got the first question, I wouldn't know what to say and she may even harbor resentment towards me knowing she was in danger and I did nothing.

Back
Top Bottom