Disney World builds a giant, fire-breathing dragon that can FLY Vol. Angry Dragon

This is so cool that it freaks me out. If I saw this flying around the hood I would poo my pants. I know it's fake but it gives me the chills.

This might be the most amazing thing we've seen all month. In celebration of the brand new Fantasyland expansion, Disney World constructed a life-size, fire-breathing dragon and flew it around the Magic Kingdom. The nighttime video is chill-inducing, as the giant, winged beast spits fire through the sky. Check out the video of the creature in action, along with a collection of skinless dragon day pics and a few blueprints on how to make the beast.

http://io9.com/5967834/disney-world...on-that-can-fly/gallery/1?tag=this-is-awesome

they're actually developing alot of new things, someone posted some animatronic people they were working on a few months back and they were amazing..

i think its time for disneyland to close for a lil bit and just update alot of their attractions and maybe keep a small world in its original state for that nostalgic vibe and a couple few..

i havent been there for a while since the prices were pretty outrageous when i went..i've only been there once and i was 21..
tired.gif

that dragon is weak....and I hate that orchestra disney music...

Now nintendo has to up the ante and build an actual charizard.

oh damn thought it was a big ol RC or something. its basically a small plane dressed as a dragon :\

Knowing the science behind it made it less amazing (creepy). Will that same music be there when the dragon is flying? because that kind of set the tone of the video. I can imagine 5 year old kids freaking out from the dragon. :lol:

Also, I wouldn't mind flying that thing as a part time summer job. I can just imagine the convo.
Random person: So what do you do?
Me: I fly a dragon 8)

Art imitating life? Life imitating art? The cyclical patterns.

Looks to me Disney is preparing an army of dragons to attack Japan's gundams imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom