DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i think all the bb-8 hype is stupid seeing as the movie hasn't even been released yet. now people are literally eating that crap up. ridiculous. and this is coming from someone who loves star wars.

Just booked a room we going the week after new ÿears
Haven't been to disneyland since Halloween
Also the same week our annual passes expire
Gonna renew our annual passes while I'm out there
Only going for 3 days though :frown:

Nice!

I have the California Annual Season Pass and was going to see Star Wars this past Friday at the AMC by Downtown Disney and just go stroll around Disneyland afterwards but the stupid season pass block out date started on Friday, I was somewhats pissed. :lol:

Last edited:
Nice!

I have the California Annual Season Pass and was going to see Star Wars this past Friday at the AMC by Downtown Disney and just go stroll around Disneyland afterwards but the stupid season pass block out date started on Friday, I was somewhats pissed. :lol:
Downtown Disney is so damn chill
That movie theater is nice
And usually not crowded surprisingly
Earl of sandwich is my go to spot
Usually just eat there instead of inside Disney
Except when I want them lobster nachos at cove bar
Do u ever hit up joes Italian ice down the street from Disneyland????
The joe latte is THE TRUTH!!!!! :pimp:

:x I have to go to that Star Wars park

Going to Disneyland next summer

Now I wanna go to Disneyworld too :lol:

Headed back with the fam next weekend
I'm hyped
And just renews our season passes last night
Total price for all of ours combined went up around $80 a month :smh:

Last edited:
Nice!

Never been to Joes, Packing District is my main go to stop outside of Disney. That place got my sweet-tooth fix and on the ice cream front, Pop Bar and Hans Ice Cream got me covered.

There was one pretty awesome breakfast joint nearby though, I forgot the name but it hit the sweet spot after I did the 5k a few months ago.

Joe's Italian Ice is LEGIT.

Btw, my wife and I decided not to take our daughter to Disneyland until she can actually enjoy the park. I agree.

Seems it would be more work to bring a baby to a park when they won't remember anything lol.

Nice!

Never been to Joes, Packing District is my main go to stop outside of Disney. That place got my sweet-tooth fix and on the ice cream front, Pop Bar and Hans Ice Cream got me covered.

There was one pretty awesome breakfast joint nearby though, I forgot the name but it hit the sweet spot after I did the 5k a few months ago.
The packing district is ok
Just a lil toooo hipster for me
Best breakfast even though it's damn near an hour drive
Would be the griddle cafe
Oh and a damn near 2 hour wait :lol:
We usually don't get up till like around 12 then go eat lunch
Then head to Disney
We only get up early if we eating at Goofys kitchen
Pb&aj pizza :pimp:

Last edited:
Packing House definitely feels hispter-ish when crowded, usually go before it gets too late.

I just like the selection in one roof then there's Umami Burger right outside.

Man they were shooting at Downtown Disney last week while I was there. It is cool around there, I spent like an Hour in the Lego Store.

Packing House definitely feels hispter-ish when crowded, usually go before it gets too late.

Agreed. I was bummed I didn't have an apetite because I ate at Pokinometry before going there.

Umami burger is cool
I'm glad they relaxed the rules and actually let u switch up ur burger now
At least the ones in the bay do
But real talk when I'm in Anaheim I can eat at earl of sand which every damn day :lol:

Where do you guys usually (consistently, Disney Hotels don't count) stay? I've been staying at the Best Western across the street from (I think) the Simba parking lot. Always have good breakfast and you can take unlimited yogurts/PB&J sandwiches in the morning lol. That and it takes like 10 minutes to get from there to the park.

Where do you guys usually (consistently, Disney Hotels don't count) stay? I've been staying at the Best Western across the street from (I think) the Simba parking lot. Always have good breakfast and you can take unlimited yogurts/PB&J sandwiches in the morning lol. That and it takes like 10 minutes to get from there to the park.
Candy cane inn
Is where I stay

Candy cane inn
Is where I stay
. Never heard of that one, is it nice? There's a Pizza and Mexican spot right down the street from the Best Western I usually go to (don't go to the burrito spot, they're skimpy). There's always Denny's too lol.
Its like right next door to the entrance
I guarantee you've seen it but never peeped
I thought it was gonna be kinda gimmicky
But it's actually nice
Annual pass members get a discount
As well as AAA MEMBERS
and on top of that every visit they give u a coupon for an additional $10 off
It's a nice cozy spot
They have s nice lil swimming pool
And a lil breakfast thing in the morning
Try it I think u will like it

Gon' try and remember to visit Joes italian Ice next Friday, I was going to go to Disneyland tomorrow but I just found out the Star Wars half marathons this weekend it's going to be too packed.

Last edited:
Gon' try and remember to visit Joes italian Ice next Friday, I was going to go to Disneyland tomorrow but I just found out the Star Wars half marathons this weekend it's going to be too packed.
Awwwwwww ****
Me and the fam going this weekend
Damn wish I woulda known about that
I hate the crowds
Well maybe it won't be toooo crazy inside Disneyland
Just downtown Disney and outside the park
We staying till Monday afternoon
Aye heads up
They have a churro funnel cake at hungry bear in critter country

Back
Top Bottom