DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

We went DL Paris last year April.

Amazing time! Crowds weren't too heavy and queues weren't too bad.
I would say the Walt Disney World park side is better for rides than the Disneyland Park. It has Toystory Park, Phantom Manor ride etc. So loads of fun.
Disneyland Park is defo good for the Disney ambience, the castle, parades etc. Has decent rides to tho tbf

Would say its easy to do a park a day, as they are both big, but not too huge that you miss stuff

Highlights for me
The disney theatre show in WDW side. ~45 min show of all the Disney classics in one concise show. Bit of Lion King, bit of Beauty & The Beast, Frozen etc. Highly recommend it.
Closing parade/fireworks show - epic!
Behind the scenes movie tram thing - basically a tram ride that goes through different movie sets. Nice, chilled vibe with a couple of surprises.

Only downside was they didn't sell alcohol lol - Im British we drink everywhere

Tip, stay one stop away from Marne-la-Vallée (Disney stop) at Val d'Europe - literally one train stop away. Outside of this station is some nice hotels, restaurants and a designer outlet (mediocre)
Probably best if its only adults going.. obviously kids probably wont appreciate being in a bar after a long day walking around!

I was in Tokyo in June, should of went to Disneyland but we couldn't find the time... Defo going to do it next time

Yeeeeah this don’t apply to Disneyland bruh
U should know this

i don't know, i've seen enough people say disneyland in other countries aren't crowded late in the afternoon going into night

like monitoring shanghai disney from opening and some of those bloggers who has visited them about a year after and it doesn't seem too busy

here in the US, you could be lining up at 9pm and still stand for more than an hour

that's why I am trying to confirm to those that's been there more recently, the last few posts here that said they've visited DL outside the US said the line wasn't excessively bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180730-191123.png
    Screenshot_20180730-191123.png
    973.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Is there anyone here that is a Club 33 member or knows anyone that is? I have a few questions about applying and making reservations. Thanks in advance!

Halloween Popcorn Buckets for 2018
OCR-L-DIS-POPCORN-0810-JG_061.jpg
OCR-L-DIS-POPCORN-0810-JG_071.jpg

OCR-L-DIS-POPCORN-0810-JG_091.jpg

Green Poison Apple Stein with Poison Apple Glow cubes
OCR-L-DIS-POPCORN-0810-JG_081.jpg

reusable straws
OCR-L-DIS-POPCORN-0810-JG_101.jpg
OCR-L-DIS-POPCORN-0810-JG_111.jpg

gauntlet might be back, i still need one
OCR-L-DIS-POPCORN-0810-JG_141.jpg

Those poison apples are nice! Bout ready to repass up! Hopefully by the time they expire next year sw land will be open with no extra fees, lol.

headed down to dinsneyland next week. been a few months, but feels like forever!

i can feel the humidity in the art of animation pics :lol:

Last edited:
My guy hasn't been there in so long you forgot how to spell it! I ain't been since april/May, and I don't even remember how to get there! No I'm kidding. I got it on autopilot. Have fun Don!

No, bro, no spelling Nazis here! I was just ribbing ya! Good luck, though, it's the end of summer hooorahs for a lot of families, so hopefully it ain't to crazy.

Anyone else currently at Disney World - crowds are surprisingly calm versus two years ago when we came - it was a madhouse!!!

Back
Top Bottom