DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Happy Hollidays to all the Disney NT fam!

thanks

oh and btw, i am officially washed

rode matterhorn for the first time in years and i felt like i broke a couple of ribs and pinched every nerve on my back

i could barely get out of the damn bobsled afterwards

:rofl::smh::frown:|l:rofl:

always get off that ride feeling like i got tenderized :lol:

Road tripping down from the Seattle area on Friday. Going to be @ CA 23rd and 28th, DL on Christmas Eve and the 26, and US on the 27th. Can’t wait, hoping the current trend of lighter than usual crowds continue but won’t hold my breath. Can’t wait to see all of the above in their holiday makeover. Kids are counting down by the minute now I’m pretty sure :rofl:

that’s awesome man, have a great time!

Going to Disneyland next weekend ; anyone know where to find cheaper tickets? I know it still a lot just anything can help; buying 4 tickets

^^^
Sorry fam, only way for cheaper tickets is if you know someone in the military that can be present with you at entry. I know the Disney Chase card was offering $100 credit back with $500 in purchases for new enrollments but I don't know if enrolling for credit cards is your thing.

^^^
Sorry fam, only way for cheaper tickets is if you know someone in the military that can be present with you at entry. I know the Disney Chase card was offering $100 credit back with $500 in purchases for new enrollments but I don't know if enrolling for credit cards is your thing.
And right now Military Celebration Tickets are on a BLACKOUT. Don't think there is anyway to save more than a couple bucks and personally I'd rather buy direct from Disney if we are talking a $5-$10 difference.

Going to Disneyland next weekend ; anyone know where to find cheaper tickets? I know it still a lot just anything can help; buying 4 tickets
if you have targets red card, you can get 5% off disney gift cards, then buy tickets online or at the park with the gift cards

Target Red Cards + Disney Gift Cards is probably the most hassle free way to get a discount. Cast members don't risk it anymore, too many got busted. :lol:

Blacked out as of today, went this past Tuesday, my little guy had a blast, mission accomplished. Most of the popular rides were in the 30-40 minute range (Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn, Big Thunder, etc). Even Space Mountain, Incredicoaster and Radiator Springs were under an hour.

I will definitely try to get a bit more of the holiday setup once the blackout is lifted. Halloween Time and "Christmastime" is definitely a favorite.

damn, now im glad i renewed in november, had second thoughts but i said f' it

Damn that sucks...February was my AP’s as well...

Might tap out on 2019 y’all...Not feeling good about paying more for what’s going to very likely be a near capacity park almost every day after Star Wars opens...

does anyone here have a premiere?

cant imagine it being worth it unless you split your time here and florida but those price increases are crazy

funny thing is their reasoning is to control the crowd when SWland opens but they know damn well it ain't gon' work and they are just testing how much we are willing to pay

tenor.gif
tumblr_mslx9kWDn11rkumvuo1_400.gif

cant imagine it being worth it unless you split your time here and florida but those price increases are crazy

funny thing is their reasoning is to control the crowd when SWland opens but they know damn well it ain't gon' work and they are just testing how much we are willing to pay

tenor.gif

Basically...They’re just going to keep pushing it higher until attendance starts to slow down...

Another price increase :smh:
Some prices for some tickets as much as 25% increase :smh:
Effective today

Glad i renewed in November. Might be the last year we do annual passes because my son will be going to Kindergarten this fall and we normally go to Disneyland during the week cuz it’s not so busy.

damn, they really milking it cause of SW Land

gonna hurt when i renew in march :smh:

tenor.gif
Was going to renew to a premier on valentines
Not going to now :smh:

like damn
yall making cake from all them damn movies
bank off tv shows
piles of cash from all the merch and theme parks
like damn
give the loyal folks a damn break

Last edited:
Back