DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

its all for star wars land

im good with not getting in there for a couple of months to a year but i dont want it to affect my visit to the rest of the park

if it takes 8-10 hours to just enter the park then im gon' be pissed

as for those tarps, backside is nice with maleficent but then they cover up the prince :lol:

how were the crowds on your visit migu?

I have a weird routine where I step on that little survey marker on our last walk through the park, too help us find our way back, lol. And I couldn't. We still had a blast for the Chinese new year celebration. If anyone out there hasn't taken the kids on a daddy kid date, I couldn't encourage it enough. This last time was like the 10th time for me and my daughters, and it was magical. I could only imagine if we lived a couple of hours closer, how much time we would go just to hang out. We didnt go on a ride for the first day and a half, but didnt care or even realize it. We just enjoyed us.

im good with not getting in there for a couple of months to a year but i dont want it to affect my visit to the rest of the park

as for those tarps, backside is nice with maleficent but then they cover up the prince :lol:

Crowds were only bad on the Saturday and the Monday before presidents day, Sunday was raining so that helped temper things then. Friday was super nice, but overall I havent been when it was as slow as it was in years. Someone was saying how they are trying to open up walkways and make room for the expected in areas like shops and things, so its gonna be construction in what seems like weird random places.

its gonna be like the last 24hr celebration
where they stopped letting folks in by 12pm
just watch

Yup, its gonna be a zooooo! I'm gonna try and go as much as we can before this summer, cause once stars wars land opens, its gonna be a super struggle to get in there.

This was a weirder sight than anything
20190209_012216.jpg

i like that rock structure a lot but they can get rid of it, it takes up so much space and do not see much correlation with tomorrowland

The astro orbiter was my oldests favorite ride, we always try to go on when the fireworks are about to go off. Its like a ****in commercial, lol.

Wife and I were thinking of taking a trip out to Cali in the next month or so, with what I am hearing about Disney might want to cancel that idea. Go on a cruise or something and try again next year. I mean we can go visit my parents, but they don't compare to Disney. :rofl:

Wife and I were thinking of taking a trip out to Cali in the next month or so, with what I am hearing about Disney might want to cancel that idea. Go on a cruise or something and try again next year. I mean we can go visit my parents, but they don't compare to Disney. :rofl:

I honestly don’t think there’s any going back...Only going to get busier from here on out...Unless you want to put that trip off for a couple more years I’d just go now...

was gonna day the same thing. next month or so is probably the best time to go cause once summer hits it’s over :lol:

I honestly don’t think there’s any going back...Only going to get busier from here on out...Unless you want to put that trip off for a couple more years I’d just go now...
Couple more years might be the move, because if we go we are going to have to take our daughters. They are 3/4 so they obviously won't be able to ride, and I am not going all the way their and not riding a ride. Might just stay on this coast and do Disney in Florida. Thank you anyways though.

If we hadn't been in a while it would have been super disappointing, but yeah, count on a 2 to 3 year increase in attendance before the shine of the new land wears off.

Couple more years might be the move, because if we go we are going to have to take our daughters. They are 3/4 so they obviously won't be able to ride, and I am not going all the way their and not riding a ride. Might just stay on this coast and do Disney in Florida. Thank you anyways though.

Don’t forget Florida is going to get hit with the Star Wars wave by the end of the year too...Luckily your girls are still young enough to where you can put it off for a little while...

If we hadn't been in a while it would have been super disappointing, but yeah, count on a 2 to 3 year increase in attendance before the shine of the new land wears off.

Absolutely...Star Wars fan base is crazy, on top of Disney fans going bonkers for anything new...A few years spike is a safe bet...Thinking in terms of Harry Potter over at Universal just starting to become manageable, or even Pandora starting to level out...Parks are going to be out of control...

We had our last hurrah at Disneyland over the holidays and especially seeing pictures of the Castle and so much construction I'm really glad we did. It's gonna be a number of years until we go again by the looks of it.

I’m all in for Disneyland this summer ya’ll...July trip is set...I’m a massive Star Wars fan so, call me crazy, but I honestly want to experience the spectacle that the openings will be, crowds and all...

Planning on hitting the World in February too...

But we’ve acclimated to the crowds at this point...On the days we go we hit those places like a tactical unit :lol:...I’m fully expecting absurdities, but we’ll get it done...

Cast members are getting a chance to view the galaxys edge costumes and are posting them on social media right now

Heading to DL in 17 days :pimp: :pimp:

So glad we decided to go before SWGE opens. Not sure I could deal with all those people. At least at DW there are 3 other parks that are spaced out enough to kinda mitigate the SWGE rush.

On another note, I told my kid that the castle would be closed when we were there and she didn’t even care, so crisis averted. She just wants to ride Space Mountain, swim at the hotel and get a dole whip. :lol: :pimp:

Certainly not the worst outfits to wear at a theme park. I wonder how that works is it based off seniority or just luck of the draw when you start. Because if I am an old employee and wearing some of the BS outfits in the kids zones and see these new ones, I am mad.

Seems to me they’d be more suited for the CM’s working Pandora...Something about them just says Avatar to me...

Anyway not bad...Sounds like the CM’s can mix and match the pieces to their liking which is kind of cool...

Heading to DL in 17 days :pimp: :pimp:

So glad we decided to go before SWGE opens. Not sure I could deal with all those people. At least at DW there are 3 other parks that are spaced out enough to kinda mitigate the SWGE rush.

On another note, I told my kid that the castle would be closed when we were there and she didn’t even care, so crisis averted. She just wants to ride Space Mountain, swim at the hotel and get a dole whip. :lol: :pimp:
Your kid sounds like my kinda peoples! Have a blast g! Dont forget to try the new place in between the tiki room and jungle cruise, theres a little friend there she would love to eat dole whip with it sounds like.
20190210_230937.jpg

Back
Top Bottom