DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Any tips for a first timer at WDW? My trip is booked for 6 nights in June, I'm hyped, been waiting 40 years for this

Any tips for a first timer at WDW? My trip is booked for 6 nights in June, I'm hyped, been waiting 40 years for this

I'm going for the first time at the end of march...All i know is for right now, if you plan on eating at the cinderlla castle, or at be our guest, reservations are open 180 days before you get there. Book fast because they sell out QUICK. I had to keep checking every couple hours until i got a good time at be our guest restaurant. make sure to book fastpass if you get those as well well in advance!

I just finished writing up an itinerary for my trip. Trying to figure out where to eat/what snacks/location etc is can get stressful. I'm trying to make the most out of it. Do lots of research of what rides to skip/must do and places to eat at as well. Then again this is my first time as well so im not very experienced :lol:

Get fast passes. You can book up to 3 per day, 30 days in advance (60 days if you're staying at one of the resorts)

Dress for the weather, it's going to be hot but it also might randomly rain during the day lol Florida weather for you

AK - Flight of Passage - try for fast passes but it's worth the wait
MK - get the grey stuff at Be Our Guest
HS - Baseline Tap House for good beer
Epcot - I usually only go during food and wine, don't really have a must do here

Since we're a shoe forum, check out the Trophy Room at Disney Springs

parking sensors for mickey & friends parking seems unnecessary, when was the last time you got inside the parking lot where you had to find your own spot?

every time I have gone, it is pretty organized and you just follow the long line of cars where the attendants tell you where to park

Parking at Disneyland? Mickey & Friends gets sensors

Disneyland Resort officials said that the sensors will display available spots on each floor. Drivers on the prowl will see a green light when they drive down a row where a space is open. Digital signs at the end of each row will indicate how many spaces are available.

parking sensors for mickey & friends parking seems unnecessary, when was the last time you got inside the parking lot where you had to find your own spot?

every time I have gone, it is pretty organized and you just follow the long line of cars where the attendants tell you where to park

Parking at Disneyland? Mickey & Friends gets sensors

Disneyland Resort officials said that the sensors will display available spots on each floor. Drivers on the prowl will see a green light when they drive down a row where a space is open. Digital signs at the end of each row will indicate how many spaces are available.
I think it’s for people who tend to go later in the day. I always go around 4ish and there’s no one to guide us to an open parking spot so this will be helpful

Last night at 90s Nite :D
fullsizeoutput_1c1.jpeg
4D334B20-953B-4221-A8CB-2536C5F46B27.jpg

Get the app - Like everyone here says you can get up to 3 fastpass
Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate - its get hot and humid. Ask for ice everywhere you go for your water bottle
dont get too down on the rain, it will rain for an hour so just do some stuff indoors
Not sure if this works but it worked for us - if your disneyland AP member and driving to the park just tell them your an Annual Pass Holder free parking!
Get used to the tram and park to park bus system
Get the wristband, its a good memento. When we had it the first time they said it only last 2 years or so, we went recently and we bought a new one, the cast members that the wristband actually last for a long time.
TRY all the food at EPCOT and check the concert next to USA Section
Fireworks!!!

ill add more if i can remember more stuff

I know at Disneyland it's the signature pass that has the free parking, and free photopass as well.

awesome

how much was the pass?

also the limited bw mickey popcorn buckets readily available?

Funny to see this thread pop up on NT as my wife and I are trying to decide between Disney Land or World?

We’re look at 5 days, 4 nights with our kids. Son is 6, and daughter is 2 (3 by the time we go on our trip)

My wife and I have been twice, our kids are first timers.

Thoughts on which one is better for a family of 4?

you only really need one day to enjoy all of Disneyland/California Adventure, maybe two if you want to really soak it in

World has several disney parks plus universal parks so that works better if you have a few days to spare

Funny to see this thread pop up on NT as my wife and I are trying to decide between Disney Land or World?

We’re look at 5 days, 4 nights with our kids. Son is 6, and daughter is 2 (3 by the time we go on our trip)

My wife and I have been twice, our kids are first timers.

Thoughts on which one is better for a family of 4?

Do the Cali parks first with your kids at those ages...Save the world side of things for when they’re a bit older...There’s a lot more stuff to cover in Florida...I speak from experience when I say younger kids can get kind of overwhelmed very quickly on a long trip like that...First trip with our kids they were the same ages as yours and we went for five days...We spent most of the time at the pool :lol:...By the third day the kids had just had enough of crowds and lines...This was years ago too, so I can’t even imagine what it would be like now with the current park occupancy levels...

California is more contained and much easier to get from park to park...The amount of days your going I’d even suggest taking an off day in the middle and maybe hit up a beach or two...Something laid back and less hectic so the kids can decompress...

Jeal
This is inside CA adventure right? and how did you buy the pass? I'm not an AP holder if that makes a difference. I saw it's $54 without a pass, but couldn't find out where to buy one
Hey man, if your ever unsure of something, ask a cast member. They've always been cool to help us, no matter how small it seemed to us, they've treated it like a big deal.

Jeal

Hey man, if your ever unsure of something, ask a cast member. They've always been cool to help us, no matter how small it seemed to us, they've treated it like a big deal.

Appreciate that man. I actually just meant i was looking online trying to find where to buy the passes haha. It looks like you have to buy them on site though

This is inside CA adventure right? and how did you buy the pass? I'm not an AP holder if that makes a difference. I saw it's $54 without a pass, but couldn't find out where to buy one

its usually one of the kiosk spread out where the food stalls are, i usually buy mine by the lil mermaids where theres usually face painting but i think last time i was there, every cashier can sell you one(?)

It was a kiosk for the Chinese new year by the face painting in feburary. Hey, I'll run over there and let you guys know!

I need to go back, lol.

Back
Top Bottom