DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I'm kinda tempted to fly down to WDW next week simply because I have a few days off in a row and airfare ain't too bad. Coming back from a nice trip to LA last week with great weather to this NYC weather is getting to me already lol

yessir...care to explain why you prefer direct in the summer? in case next time I'm tempted for cheaper airfare?

Out of SFO, most reasonable options have you go through Phoenix (AA) or I think Charlotte so in the summer I hedge against thunderstorms forcing a delay.

All this is why I love DL...Not taking away anything from the world but once your in it, your in it...Add to that, the fact that when we do the Florida side of things we usually go anywhere from 7 to 10 days...By the time the end of the trip comes I’m kind of ready to go home :lol:...

Strange but I could go to DL every week...But that’s the GOAT theme park though...

Yeah, we didn’t even stay at a DW resort the last time we went. But with the hotel (Waldorf) being pretty much on Disney property, it felt like we never left the bubble. And yeah, by day 7 I was over it. :lol:

DL just has something special that the massiveness of DW can’t capture. Park hopping was so simple and quick, unlike at DW. Not to mention the weather—made a HUGE difference for me. And the overall vibe at DL just felt more relaxed and carefree, which I’m guessing is due to so many locals going there daily? Whatever the case, I’m a fan now. Wasn’t sure I’d like it the first day, but once I got familiar with the layout it was awesome.

I’ll be at DW in September... just heard their about to ban smoking there in May, whoo hooo.. people are outraged about it lol, but they also changed a rule on I believe having smaller strollers now to so dads look into that.

I’ll be at DW in September... just heard their about to ban smoking there in May, whoo hooo.. people are outraged about it lol, but they also changed a rule on I believe having smaller strollers now to so dads look into that.

Thank god we moved out of the necessity of needing a stroller...Dealing with those things in any Disney park is a serious pain...Can’t even imagine now having to make sure yours is in compliance...

Speaking of compliance I wonder how they’re going to be checking the strollers...Measuring the things before entering the park seems like it would be a slow process...

the new parking structure is called pixar pals with 5,000+ spots and toy story parking to expand to 2,000 more spots later this year

kjdsfhjdsnfjdghdsf932jsd-624x351.jpg

Mickey’s PhilharMagic Coming To Disney California Adventure This April

The spectacular magic of Disney animation and music will soon come to life in the 3D movie musical Mickey’s PhilharMagic at Disney California Adventure park.

Premiering in April at the Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and other favorite Disney characters take the stage in this 3D fantasy adventure. This theater housed Muppet*Vision 3D from 2001 to 2014 before briefly becoming home to A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration from 2015 to 2016. In recent years, it had solely been used as a movie preview venue.

As Donald prepares the orchestra for Mickey, he comes across the conductor’s baton and Mickey’s Sorcerer’s Hat. A little magic goes a long way and proceedings go awry! Donald is unexpectedly plunged into a 3D dream world and you’re taken along for the ride. The experience will sweep you away into the fantastic world of classic Disney animated musical sequences—from “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Little Mermaid,” to “Peter Pan” and “Aladdin.”

sldfur31-624x351.jpg

Jesse's Critter Carousel finally opening up, there's still that one more ride but i can't believe its taking this long to finish up pixar pier
jessie-critter-carousel-testing-march-2019_3-1200x900.jpeg

jessie-critter-carousel-testing-march-2019_4-900x1200.jpeg

It's official, finally made plans to take my daughter to Disneyland in June. Hoping it isn't too hot lol

It's official, finally made plans to take my daughter to Disneyland in June. Hoping it isn't too hot lol
RIP in peace.

The city of Socal gets really hot.

I was just at Disneyland again yesterday. Got to ride the Indiana Jones ride since it was closed last time I went and also went on the Haunted Mansion. After that we made our way to DCA to get some food at the festival. The ghost pepper mac n cheese was pretty good. The impossible burger was just ok, but expensive. Then we went on the Incredicoaster which was great. The long was long though with a 75 min. wait.

Other rides we went on were the Little Mermaid, Autopia, Finding Nemo Submarine, and the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters.

Overall not bad. We got there around 4 and left at 11PM.

was so tempted to go on an impulse drive yesterday but just got lazy and sleepy after a big lunch :lol: i'm washed

i wanted to go for the food & wine so it would have been a waste to go full anyways

anyone ever do those dinner reservations to get a seat at show? I am tempted to do the carthay circle for world of color mostly because its carthay circle their foods usually top notch but would like to hear some opinions or experiences, the carthay circle is a 3-course meal and their dining room is pretty damn nice too

was so tempted to go on an impulse drive yesterday but just got lazy and sleepy after a big lunch :lol: i'm washed

i wanted to go for the food & wine so it would have been a waste to go full anyways

anyone ever do those dinner reservations to get a seat at show? I am tempted to do the carthay circle for world of color mostly because its carthay circle their foods usually top notch but would like to hear some opinions or experiences, the carthay circle is a 3-course meal and their dining room is pretty damn nice too
In my experience it's not worth it but the caveat is if you really enjoy the food you're getting then it's a different story. We did the Plaza Inn package for the holiday parade last year and it was garabge. Seating wasn't good for the parade and the food wasn't something I enjoyed (Fried Chicken). We found better parade seating, didn't even utilize the reserved area.

Honestly the food and wine festival isn't really worth it, at least to me.

The impossible burger was 8 and you can finish it in one bite. The pizza rolls looked like small egg rolls and were about $8. Everything was just a small bite so if you wanted to go just for that it wouldn't be worth it.

i buy the sip and savor card and with the ap discount it isn't too bad... i'm used to the prices by now unfortunately and i always find something i like

but i dont usually just go for that but it is a contributing factor but i dont really need any more reason to go :lol:

My daughters had more fun cashing in the little ticket stubs than anything, lol. It is nice having the extra variety of food in the park, though. I could eat churros all day, but between hamburgers, fried chicken, and el zocalos, the little extra is welcomed.

All I know is my daughter is going to have sensory overload the moment we walk through the gates. Probably take an hour just to get through main street. Smh.

All I know is my daughter is going to have sensory overload the moment we walk through the gates. Probably take an hour just to get through main street. Smh.
If you dont take an hour walking down main street, your rushing to much, lol. Do all the little things, my daughters still like using the phones in Starbucks. I'll have to stand there forever while they listen to gossip. But, it's all a part of the bigger picture. The magic is in the details.

Back
Top Bottom